Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Espn+

Anyone else having problems with the ESPN app on Apple Tv? When I click on it, it's just a black screen and all it says is "loading..." but nothing ever loads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the ESPN app on Apple Tv? When I click on it, it's just a black screen and all it says is "loading..." but nothing ever loads.
    Try unplugging the power from your Apple TV for 30 seconds and let it reboot. So far, ESPN has been great on my Apple TV, Amazon Stick and Roku.
    Hail the BISON!!!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ESPN+ has been perfect for me so far. No buffering whatsoever, unlike prior years with ESPN3.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Mine did the same thing, it took awhile to originally connect. Once it did, it was good.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Try unplugging the power from your Apple TV for 30 seconds and let it reboot. So far, ESPN has been great on my Apple TV, Amazon Stick and Roku.
    Mine was fine. I actually started the 30 day trial on my phone, using the subscription feature in iTunes. Then walked downstairs to my Apple TV to watch on there; accts synced.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    ESPN+ has been perfect for me so far. No buffering whatsoever, unlike prior years with ESPN3.
    I think my problem on the PC was with Chrome. Once I shut down Chrome and reopened, I only had it freeze once or twice (and I was switching between tabs and stuff.)

No real issue with ESPN+ but all my Roku player items drops the signal occasionally. It always does it twice, keeps playing.

not sure if something else is interupting the wireless signal or what. Its only video, never the audio.

You can have up to 5 streams going at once. Sharing accounts should work.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You can have up to 5 streams going at once. Sharing accounts should work.
    So for $1 a month could I rent one from you?��

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

So the Wisconsin football game was freezing up on the iPad last night with field view running in the background. Switched to Amazon prime and watched a movie on that with no issues. Hopefully Phil and the radio don't freeze up today! Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!