Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Espn+

Came home to a nice little surprise... probably should post this in the Cord Cutting thread but, I turned on PS Vue to a message saying that local FOX and NBC are available on Vue in Fargo now. That just leaves ABC that isn't on Vue now. ALSO scrolling through and there are a bunch of ESPN College Extra channels. Those along with ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU, BTN along with all of the BTN alternates, CBSSN, FS1, FS2, FSN and NBCSN should make for quite a bit of college football! Plus I will probably cave and subscribe to ESPN+.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    What? Care to explain? I'm unfamiliar with the relationship
    https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...harris-roberts
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    New cord cutter here...If Understand this all correctly I need to have two different logins in order to watch games being broadcast on ESPN/2/U and the ESPN+ app? I bought the Espn + service last Saturday thinking I could watch NMSU VS Wyo but it wasn't available and said I had to login via Dish which I no longer have. So if this is the case what is the cheapest way to access games being broadcast on the ESPN?
    Yes...you need a cable cutting service to view ESPN/ESPN2/U/news and you also need a separate $5/mo + subscription to view + only games.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yes...you need a cable cutting service to view ESPN/ESPN2/U/news and you also need a separate $5/mo + subscription to view + only games.
    Yeah, was pretty disappointed my buddy dropped his Midco cable subscription. I was using his login to get all the ESPN channels through the ESPN app on my Apple TV. Really wish I could choose to pay for those channels a la carte like I do for HBO, Showtime etc.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Yeah, was pretty disappointed my buddy dropped his Midco cable subscription. I was using his login to get all the ESPN channels through the ESPN app on my Apple TV. Really wish I could choose to pay for those channels a la carte like I do for HBO, Showtime etc.
    You probably will have that option eventually. One of the Sling options is only $20/month and I believe it will give you access to ESPN3 and all the ESPN networks.

One great thing about the streaming services is you can subscribe on a month to month basis through your computer. No customer service calls to the cable company to send a technician. Most offer a free trial period. Try a couple and keep the one you tend to go to the most. And realize it's still evolving. When I first started you could not get any local channels. Now we have all of them locally on Hulu Plus and probably others.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sling is bullshit. one color you get the ESPNs and no FOX's, the other color gets you FOX's with no ESPNS. but for $20 more a month...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm pretty sure the conference announcement also said the Summit League.
    Thanks...that helps...will probably just buy the year subscription then...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

sling is bullshit. one color you get the ESPNs and no FOX's, the other color gets you FOX's with no ESPNS. but for $20 more a month...
    It all depends on what you want. Yo can get both for like $45 which is competitive rush others. I tried them and by signing up for a month I got a free Roku. Not too shabby.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Definitely lots of options out there that are decent deals. I signed up for Direct TV Now streaming ($40/month) and was offered a free Apple TV 4K ($180-$190) for paying for 4 months straight away. And the service can technically be shared, so I might have two households using it in different locations.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

THIS!!!

Sling is a joke IMO