Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I guess I have no idea what you're talking about because I did the 7 day trial, it billed me for it, and it's worked ever since? Log into your ESPN account and you're done? I guess I'm missing something.

Used both this year so far. It was the first time on my ATV today actually lol
    For me it depends how I get to the site. If I type in ESPN+. I have to log in. If I go to watchespn site, click on a game that is on ESPN+, it opens the game and remembers my login from last week.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I guess I have no idea what you're talking about because I did the 7 day trial, it billed me for it, and it's worked ever since? Log into your ESPN account and you're done? I guess I'm missing something.

Used both this year so far. It was the first time on my ATV today actually lol

After logging on through espn, I should be able to just go to espnplus and search for what I want. When I go there it hits me with a popup that says "sign up for your 7 day free trail" despite the fact I've already done so. When I click on this (there is no other option) is says "you've already signed up, press continue" when i do so it goes back to the original screen saying "sign up for your free trial." this is stupid. Eventually this loop just f-ed up and I got in.

I got nothing
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    After logging on through espn, I should be able to just go to espnplus and search for what I want. When I go there it hits me with a popup that says "sign up for your 7 day free trail" despite the fact I've already done so. When I click on this (there is no other option) is says "you've already signed up, press continue" when i do so it goes back to the original screen saying "sign up for your free trial." this is stupid. Eventually this loop just f-ed up and I got in.
    I ran into that issue the first week when I was trying to watch an event that had yet to begin.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Does ESPN plus have the yellow line? Sucks NBC doesnt
    Glad they don't cuz it's quite embarrassing when the lines don't match up. Whoever rolls out the turf doesn't really pay much attention to details like this or maybe the constant rolling out process is causing the problem, because there's some curvage going on especially around the north side of the field.
    Last edited by Tony Almeida; 09-30-2018 at 04:13 AM.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's much easier to watch ESPN+ on devices such as Apple TVs, but I think apps on those also have the most issues when it comes to lagging and freezing.

I assume there is an answer to this question in this thread somewhere already, but how or where can I watch replays of games from this season with ESPN+? Do they 1) no exist with ESPN+, 2) show through the WatchESPN app?, 3) or just easiest to do so when someone posts them you YouTube?

Thanks in advance
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    I assume there is an answer to this question in this thread somewhere already, but how or where can I watch replays of games from this season with ESPN+? Do they 1) no exist with ESPN+, 2) show through the WatchESPN app?, 3) or just easiest to do so when someone posts them you YouTube?

Thanks in advance
    Valley News Live usually posts the game a few days later on their YouTube channel. Here's the NDSU-SDSU game:

Hail the BISON!!!

If I used Watch EsPN to log in it tells me I am on Cableone, I can get to ESPN+ somehow and it makes me log in DirectTV Now.
    Not sure if Cableone is participating on ESPN+ or not.

It does work, but not as easy to navigate and as efficient as ESPN3 was.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post

Thanks in advance
    Through the app, or from a web browser? Both are available.

From the web, I have a Mac running Safari as my web browser. I just go to WatchESPN or ESPN3, either gets you there. You can log in, find "replays", and there should be a menu showing dates. Just go to the date you want, and it should be there. I can find North Alabama, but can no longer find Cal Poly. So unless I'm doing something wrong, there stay there for a month or so.

Same process with my iPhone, I just click on the ESPN app, and there's a little calendar in the upper right. Just click on it and find the date. Again, no Cal Poly. But as said above, they're usually on youtube.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)