Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

All working well for me now. I had previously been trying to access ESPN+ directly from a google link, which didn't work well at all. Far better this time by linking to ESPN first, then click ESPN+ on top-right of ESPN page. Slick as a whistle.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm really glad there is 1000 ways to sell me espn+ and not a single way to LOG ON TO THE FUCKING PLATFORM....... piece o shit

customer support told me it only works on Netscape. not ie or chrome. that is after they hung up on my twice without even talking to me first.

Let me break it to y'all. It's not ESPN+. Get new internet or new devices. I've been watching it all morning and haven't had a single issue watching 3-4 games at a time.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Let me break it to y'all. It's not ESPN+. Get new internet or new devices. I've been watching it all morning and haven't had a single issue watching 3-4 games at a time.
    It might be their location too if bandwidth is jammed. I haven't had issues either though. But I will agree on the login. Luckily my computer is remembering my login when I click on a game. Otherwise it's hard to find.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

20180929_152936.jpg

this sums up espn+

I've had about 2 or 3 frozen screens today where I've had to close down and log back on again. Other than that, it seems to be mostly functional.

I have Gbit internet and have been steadily watching multiple games today. I promise it's not ESPN+.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I have Gbit internet and have been steadily watching multiple games today. I promise it's not ESPN+.
    Again...it may depend on what servers your internet provider accesses. Do we all access the same ESPN+ server or do they have multiple ones around the country?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Again...it may depend on what servers your internet provider accesses. Do we all access the same ESPN+ server or do they have multiple ones around the country?
    What kind of routers do you have? What kind of internet do you have? As someone in the tech field, a lot of people point fingers at things that aren't the actual issue based on herd mentality(pun not intended).
    check neg rep