Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Question CM.....will ESPN Plus be available on DirecTV?
    IndyBison is correct about your questions regarding ESPN+.

You got to look at ESPN+ as more than just another TV channel, but more like YouTube with lots of content not available to those who don't pay for a subscription. I paid for the yearly subscription and saved $10 overall. You can also just pay for the months you're going to need it during the football season. To me it, it's similar to NDSU's All-Access, but covers away games too.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Not sure how the cable/satellite providers do it there but here in Singapore my cable/internet provider has a Netflix “channel” imbedded in the on screen directory so if your’re a Netflix subscriber you can access it direct from the onscreen guide.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Not sure how the cable/satellite providers do it there but here in Singapore my cable/internet provider has a Netflix “channel” imbedded in the on screen directory so if your’re a Netflix subscriber you can access it direct from the onscreen guide.
    I had a few hotels that had this too during our main traveling part of the year (March through July). I don't know if it was random, or if a certain chain allowed for it. Some of them also had the ability to watch YouTube videos
    Hail the BISON!!!

So what will be on all of those extra ESPN channels through cable providers that used to have the FCS games? I guess I assumed if you had cable and ESPN you might still be able to get that content on those channels. Doesn't really matter to me because I cut the cord and will just use ESPN+, but there are obviously a lot of people that still have cable and ESPN.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    IF I got ESPN+, could I get ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU without a cable or satellite contract? Am considering dropping Dish and getting Hulu+ or some other streaming service.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I believe you would need to have one of those streaming services to get the standard ESPN content. But I would highly recommend one of them. Hulu Plus it's my current score and we are very happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I have Hulu+ also and it is great. Highly recommend.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I got ESPN + to watch the CFL. I dont know if it's just a me problem but I can get it to work on my roku but I cannot get it to work on any of watch ESPN apps on my phone or tablets.
    I was looking on the app am I able to watch replays of CFL games? I can't find them. I liked to watch them when I was working out.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I was looking on the app am I able to watch replays of CFL games? I can't find them. I liked to watch them when I was working out.
    http://www.espn.com/watch/search/CFL
    Hail the BISON!!!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    used to come up under "football" I guess now I have to search it. Thanks.

Well this is potentially very good news for me. I recently retired to Mexico and I've been trying to figure out how I was going to watch the Bison games. For TV I'm using an IPTV source which gets me over 600 channels but no ESPN3. The only question will be whether the content on ESPN+ can be shown in Mexico? I had DirecTV Now when I moved down but quickly discovered all channels where blocked here so I moved to IPTV which I love other than no DVR. Cheap and tons of channels.

I'm currently living in a rental while I have my colonial home renovated. Once I'm in my actual home I'll have a VPN but I currently don't in the rental. Anybody able to venture an educated guess as to whether ESPN+ content can be shown in Mexico? I’d think there is a chance since ESPN owns the content unlike DirecTV which is only redistributing someone else’s content.
    Last edited by BisonJump; 08-07-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJump View Post
    Well this is potentially very good news for me. I recently retired to Mexico and I've been trying to figure out how I was going to watch the Bison games. For TV I'm using an IPTV source which gets me over 600 channels but no ESPN3. The only question will be whether the content on ESPN+ can be shown in Mexico? I had DirecTV Now when I moved down but quickly discovered all channels where blocked here so I moved to IPTV which I love other than no DVR. Cheap and tons of channels.

I'm currently living in a rental while I have my colonial home renovated. Once I'm in my actual home I'll have a VPN but I currently don't in the rental. Anybody able to venture an educated guess as to whether ESPN+ content can be shown in Mexico? I’d think there is a chance since ESPN owns the content unlike DirecTV which is only redistributing someone else’s content.
    Why don't you have a VPN now? You know that's not a physical service, right? I subscribe to newsgroups, and a VPN is a $5 addition to it. You can pick a VPN service and go with it. It will allow your DTV Now to work as well. I used it successfully in Europe during the basketball tournament.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.