Default Re: Espn+

He already said, it's a Shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    What brand do you have?
    TCL Roku TV.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it just me or is ESPN actually reducing their attention to FCS football?

I thought I used to be able to click on an FCS team and their active schedule/record would come up. Similarly, FCS options used come up in the “Teams” tab, no? These are no longer available for FCS teams.

Of course, I can see why ESPN would be bothered by the FCS, given that they’ve bet their future on the current “playoff” model … Further evidence to me that the pending G5-P5 "split" that people like to cite is nothing but a fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post

I thought I used to be able to click on an FCS team and their active schedule/record would come up. Similarly, FCS options used come up in the “Teams” tab, no? These are no longer available for FCS teams.

Of course, I can see why ESPN would be bothered by the FCS, given that they’ve bet their future on the current “playoff” model … Further evidence to me that the pending G5-P5 "split" that people like to cite is nothing but a fallacy.
    There is a separate FCS teams page now... I can't see how you actually get there through their site navigation but I was able to put the URL together based on the parameters in their other similar URLs.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/teams/_/group/81

I do agree that the FCS is becoming more and more of an afterthought on ESPN.com. It was discussed a little on AGS last week and a few posters mentioned yahoo.com as a good alternative that still has an easy-to-navigate site for FCS teams/schedules/standings.

This happened 2+ years ago.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There is a separate FCS teams page now... I can't see how you actually get there through their site navigation but I was able to put the URL together based on the parameters in their other similar URLs.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/teams/_/group/81

I do agree that the FCS is becoming more and more of an afterthought on ESPN.com. It was discussed a little on AGS last week and a few posters mentioned yahoo.com as a good alternative that still has an easy-to-navigate site for FCS teams/schedules/standings.
    Thanks
    Rather bizarre how you found that link. Talk about digital faith ...

They rarely list FCS scores now.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I heard a lot of complaining but ESPN+ worked fine for me. Pretty close syncing with Bison 1660 on Tunein too.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I heard a lot of complaining but ESPN+ worked fine for me. Pretty close syncing with Bison 1660 on Tunein too.
    just pause the one that is ahead and you can sync them up perfectly.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    just pause the one that is ahead and you can sync them up perfectly.
    Yep. That's what I do. Sometimes I have had to pause for more than a couple minutes. This time they were closer than usual.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯