Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

I'm trying to sign up for ESPN+ on my computer...it's not allowing me to for some reason. Do I have to download a "Watch ESPN" app first? I'm trying to do that and failing...

This link should take you there. Just hit "start my 30-day trial" and put in your cc info.

https://watch.espnplus.com/sports/?e...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    What brand TV?
    Visio.......
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Perfect. It means I can subscribe now and cancel right after the SIU game and only pay for 3 months.
    That's awesome! Now you can buy a coffee!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I thought you had a laptop you hooked up to your tv. Remember....you're dongle?
    Never dongled. All I did was learn how to hook it up to my laptop. Have had no reason to since then.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Never dongled. All I did was learn how to hook it up to my laptop. Have had no reason to since then.
    I've connected my laptop to a TV through HDMI before too and it works, but just buying a Roku is so cheap and more convenient. Well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I've connected my laptop to a TV through HDMI before too and it works, but just buying a Roku is so cheap and more convenient. Well worth it.
    Yep and thats the route Im going to go with.

I want to thank you and everyone here for the help. Its appreciated.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Visio.......
    Call Visio.

Lardsin must go!

Fair enough. I just like saying Dongle.

I have a media pc attached to my tv, so I dont use any of the roku sticks etc...so I dont use the apps.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Call Visio.
    We went through this a couple of years ago whenI first bought it. It has apps but not ESPN. That particular generation TV doesnt have the ability to down load new or different apps. So Im going to do the 50.00 Roku thing instead of buying a new TV.