Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Espn+

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Espn+

I had a similar problem when ESPN+ first came out on the PS4. For some reason, it kicked me out of ESPN3 when i logged onto ESPN+. I just quit and reloaded the app. I had to verify/authorize my device online again by entering that stupid code thing. Both have worked for me just fine since. Not sure that helps you since you ise Roku and DirectTv, but hopefully it is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Question

I have sports pack through Directv. I also have ESPN+ subscription that I run through Roku. When I try to access reg ESPN through ESPN+ it says Play Back Error, Channel not part of your TV package even though I can access it directly through Direct TV. I also cant access ESPN3 anymore. I could when I first set it all up.

WTF is going on here?
    because DirecTV is in a dispute with ESPN right now for online access, I talked with DTv rep on Friday, they hope to have it resolved soon
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I had a similar problem when ESPN+ first came out on the PS4. For some reason, it kicked me out of ESPN3 when i logged onto ESPN+. I just quit and reloaded the app. I had to verify/authorize my device online again by entering that stupid code thing. Both have worked for me just fine since. Not sure that helps you since you ise Roku and DirectTv, but hopefully it is that simple.
    Thank you!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    because DirecTV is in a dispute with ESPN right now for online access, I talked with DTv rep on Friday, they hope to have it resolved soon
    And thank you!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    And thank you!!!
    I signed up for the free trial of Sling TV so I could watch ESPN3 this past weekend, if that's something you want to try for playoffs if they don't have it back yet, just make sure you cancel the sling before 7 days is up
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I signed up for the free trial of Sling TV so I could watch ESPN3 this past weekend, if that's something you want to try for playoffs if they don't have it back yet, just make sure you cancel the sling before 7 days is up
    Thanks for the info. But I should be able to make all of our games.

ESPN has changed their "Watch" from the old ESPN3 format where you could watch 4 games in one window. That was always fun on first round weekend. Now it's just one at a time, lame.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    ESPN has changed their "Watch" from the old ESPN3 format where you could watch 4 games in one window. That was always fun on first round weekend. Now it's just one at a time, lame.
    Unless you watch through Apple TV like I do. I know, because I hit a wrong button a few weeks ago and accidentally got "Multicast". Can do a variety of layouts...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Unless you watch through Apple TV like I do. I know, because I hit a wrong button a few weeks ago and accidentally got "Multicast". Can do a variety of layouts...

Guess I have to do the old fashioned way. . I have 4 screens on my desk with the ability to add 3 or 4 more.

2 Laptops, 1 desktop, 3 extra screens, 2 or 3 tablets, maybe a phone. I'm going to hack the shit out of this thing!.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you have Directv and the Sports Pack, here are the channel numbers for this weekend's games:

1:00 (Central)
    Duquesne @ Towson – Channel 793
    Elon @ Wofford – Channel 791
    Stony Brook @ Southeast Missouri State – Channel 792

2:00
    Incarnate Word @ Montana State – Channel 794
    Delaware @ James Madison – Channel 795

3:00
    San Diego @ Nicholls – Channel 789

4:00
    Lamar @ Northern Iowa – Channel 790

6:30
    East Tennessee State @ Jacksonville State – Channel 791

Happy football!
    PL