Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Espn+

OK here's a question that I can't find the answer too...

I have the ESPN app on all of my TV's. I also have DirecTV. When I go to the app on my TV, it asks me to provide my TV provider to watch ESPN. There isn't anywhere to enter my ESPN log in information which is linked to my ESPN+ account.

How do I link the two so that my ESPN+ content shows up on the TV?
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post

I have the ESPN app on all of my TV's. I also have DirecTV. When I go to the app on my TV, it asks me to provide my TV provider to watch ESPN. There isn't anywhere to enter my ESPN log in information which is linked to my ESPN+ account.

is that the WatchESPN app? If so that's the ESPN3, ESPN+ is separate app thru straight ESPN that will not require a TV provider like the WatchESPN app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.score_center

or

https://watch.espnplus.com/sports/?e...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Within the app settings there should be a place to log into or link your ESPN account with.

https://support.espn.com/hc/en-us/se...Device-Linking

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Within the app settings there should be a place to log into or link your ESPN account with.

https://support.espn.com/hc/en-us/se...Device-Linking
    Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. (Don't know why I couldn't find it).

Doesn't look like they support my Samsung TV's yet.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. (Don't know why I couldn't find it).

Doesn't look like they support my Samsung TV's yet.
    Roku is the way to go, in that case. Cheap and fantastic functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Roku is the way to go, in that case. Cheap and fantastic functionality.
    I have two TCL Roku TV's that I really like and the app shows the ESPN+ update. If you are looking for an inexpensive option for a TV, the TCL's have treated me well. Bought one at Sam's and one at Costco.

Think I'm just gonna go with an Apple TV for the big Samsung in the basement. We run everything on Mac's and iPads so it adds an option or two.

I have two TCL Roku TV's that I really like and the app shows the ESPN+ update. If you are looking for an inexpensive option for a TV, the TCL's have treated me well. Bought one at Sam's and one at Costco.

Think I'm just gonna go with an Apple TV for the big Samsung in the basement. We run everything on Mac's and iPads so it adds an option or two.
    I just got one of those TCL tvs a couple months ago. It's great.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bought one within the past couple of months. I do not regret the purchase at all. Ill actually be buying another one soon probably.
    The fella that watches the CFL

ESPN+ is now offering a 30 day free trial up form their previous 7 day free trial FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    ESPN+ is now offering a 30 day free trial up form their previous 7 day free trial FYI.
    Perfect. It means I can subscribe now and cancel right after the SIU game and only pay for 3 months.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯