Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn+

Default Re: Espn+

actually not stopping for every commercial break seems to keep the continuity with the sound. I almost never have to adjust my audio. Also, being able to pause the video gives me another tool for syncing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tried to use Bison 1660 for audio, but it was running 10-12 seconds ahead of ESPN+ (due to buffering?) and I wasn't able to get the video to jump ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Tried to use Bison 1660 for audio, but it was running 10-12 seconds ahead of ESPN+ (due to buffering?) and I wasn't able to get the video to jump ahead.
    get the tunein app on the your phone. you can pause it and restart. I use kickoffs and whistles as my cues.

It's not easy but it's totally worth it. My phone connects to my sound bar via bluetooth. Works like a charm.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trying to watch the Bunnies on ESPN+ and I get girls volleyball

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    says VB but playing the FB game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Watching Live did same thing when searching by name, but the now playing live link worked. ESPN+ is all kinds of screwed up when using search.

So if the MVFC has this "exclusive" deal with ESPN+, such that Bison fans are relegated to streaming (losing the DISH games), how come SDSU and UNI are playing on ESPN 3 today with the game available through ESPN College Extra on DISH? (4 pm Central live from the UNI-dome)

So if the MVFC has this "exclusive" deal with ESPN+, such that Bison fans are relegated to streaming (losing the DISH games), how come SDSU and UNI are playing on ESPN 3 today with the game available through ESPN College Extra on DISH? (4 pm Central live from the UNI-dome)
    I think that game is this week's "Game of the Week". Explained in this article:

https://valley-football.org/news/201...spn3-espn.aspx
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I think that game is this week's "Game of the Week". Explained in this article:

https://valley-football.org/news/201...spn3-espn.aspx
    Thanks for answering.

Well. Anyone want to guess how long it is until the Bison get the 'game of the week'? Or one of the other 5 regular season conference games that will be on ESPN3?

Thanks for answering.

Well. Anyone want to guess how long it is until the Bison get the 'game of the week'? Or one of the other 5 regular season conference games that will be on ESPN3?
    It's usually a road game. Not many this year so they might not.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯