Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2019 Verbal: Jacob Lippe

Default Re: 2019 Verbal: Jacob Lippe

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He has his rings and now he probably wants to be on the field more. I hope he finds the right spot for him.
    Looking like he would have been buried on the depth chart next year. Lot of young talent at WR that needs start seeing the field. Can't blame him for wanting to still play and compete for meaningful snaps.

I hope some people see the "positives" of the Transfer Portal. Jacob is a wonderful kid. Graduate. Leader. Has accomplished a ton at NDSU. Seeing what else is out there is a terrific opportunity for him. Playing time. Seeing a different part of hte country, etc. Lot of cool opportunities. It isn't always a negative. Best of luck to this young man!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Committed to DivII University of Central Mo. Located in Warrensburg Mo.
    I know where warrensburg is located ( about 50 miles from Kansas City) but know nothing about the school
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Committed to DivII University of Central Mo. Located in Warrensburg Mo.
    I know where warrensburg is located ( about 50 miles from Kansas City) but know nothing about the school
    I've seen the Mules play football and basketball a few times over the years. Decent sized school, but not a lot of football success. Tough task being in the same conference as Pitt State and Northwest Missouri.

Best of luck to Lippe.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I've seen the Mules play football and basketball a few times over the years. Decent sized school, but not a lot of football success. Tough task being in the same conference as Pitt State and Northwest Missouri.

Best of luck to Lippe.
    Hedberg coached there in the 90s.