Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Matchup 2018

Default Re: Playoff Matchup 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    We're not exactly sure here, because we never read the damn thing, but it is our understanding that Thunderstruck Makers doesn't have a "President" per se. Their bylaws appear to expressly require that they be managed by a Primo Executive Lifetime Super Honcho.

BIG, big difference in skillsets, obviously.

BV Admin
    So what you are saying is Loaf needs to "disappear"? This appears to be an acceptable option to most, if not all. I will get the Craigslist ad up within the hour.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    UNI? You mean the team we haven’t lost to in 20 years?
    And it will probably be another 20 years til you beat UNI again too. You'll be the new MVFC doormat.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So what you are saying is Loaf needs to "disappear"? This appears to be an acceptable option to most, if not all. I will get the Craigslist ad up within the hour.
    Where is Loaf anyway? BV admin- can you tell us if he has been lurking while suspended? Do you have some IP address review magic or something?

How long is an appropriate waiting period before I pledge allegiance to the new Supreme Honcho?

Not sure how I feel about reporting to Undies, but he will have a more recent skill set from watching his favorite team move up to a superior conference. How does he feel about Axl? Will he try and add “bring back bleacher creature” to the priorities list?

So many questions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Where is Loaf anyway? BV admin- can you tell us if he has been lurking while suspended? Do you have some IP address review magic or something?
    A. Suspended? Bison Loaf? Not that I know of.
    B. I did trace the IP address from his last post... and IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!

That was pretty good

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    A. Suspended? Bison Loaf? Not that I know of.
    B. I did trace the IP address from his last post... and IT'S COMING FROM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!
    WHAAT?!?

I am out of town for work.... LOAF!!!!

https://youtu.be/h4F4w58NNv0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    And it will probably be another 20 years til you beat UNI again too. You'll be the new MVFC doormat.
    No. We wiped our asses with Missery St last year and the UNI done is like a second home to us. All we do is win down there.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    No. We wiped our asses with Missery St last year and the UNI done is like a second home to us. All we do is win down there.
    You F'Hawkers are 1-2 at the UNI-Dome according to Massey Ratings (https://www.masseyratings.com/rival....=5641&lg=41714).
    Hail the BISON!!!

What is more embarrassing?

1.) the UND football product in and of itself
    2.) the fact the state subsidized UND football to the tune of $2.3M in 2017 to support said product’s deficit

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You F'Hawkers are 1-2 at the UNI-Dome according to Massey Ratings (https://www.masseyratings.com/rival....=5641&lg=41714).
    You know thebigund never lets facts get in his way. And when you are 3-8 I guess you have a right to brag about beating another 3-8 team.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix