Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Gold Rush this weekend!!
    Attachment 8551
    Boo. Hoped they'd go big for the Marker game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I the unis but absolutely hate the quarterback’s sleaves. Those are just god awefull.
    I wish they would get rid of the different color trim (Yellow for Green) on the non-elastic sleeve jerseys. Another slight adjustment would be bigger stripes somewhat like Iowa's jerseys. With that said, I don't believe our jerseys were meant to ever look pretty.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I wish they would get rid of the different color trim (Yellow for Green) on the non-elastic sleeve jerseys. Another slight adjustment would be bigger stripes somewhat like Iowa's jerseys. With that said, I don't believe our jerseys were meant to ever look pretty.
    Aestheticly pleasing doesn't necessarily mean "pretty".

Its one of them there "all thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are thumbs" kinda things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If the actual players wearing them don’t like them, change will happen. Pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Boo. Hoped they'd go big for the Marker game.
    They could go all green or something that day. Would be a cool twist that wouldn't be the gold rush unis
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    They could go all green or something that day. Would be a cool twist that wouldn't be the gold rush unis
    No way they'd go that bold. It would be very interesting to assert the non-common color between the two schools but I'm kind of doubting it.

I wonder, however, if the yellow top will always be paired with the green helmet. TBH, I love it and wouldn't hate it becoming the one we use the majority of the time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No way they'd go that bold. It would be very interesting to assert the non-common color between the two schools but I'm kind of doubting it.

I wonder, however, if the yellow top will always be paired with the green helmet. TBH, I love it and wouldn't hate it becoming the one we use the majority of the time.
    Agree 100%

I am fully on board with Green being the primary helmet and yellow for alternates
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If the actual players wearing them don’t like them, change will happen. Pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    After re-watching the games I have to wonder how much the players like them. Seems they have to fix the jerseys every play. shoulder pads constantly falling out. Don't seem like they fit real well/ are tough or not stretchy enough to not move when touched. Also wondering then how the OL, DL, and LB feel the handfighting/holding

Pretty sure the jacks have gone blue on blue and white on white against us before... I don’t think they have a white helmet.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Pretty sure the jacks have gone blue on blue and white on white against us before... I don’t think they have a white helmet.
    If there's one thing I will always be glad for, we will NEVER have a white helmet.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯