Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Just remember that NDSU gets nothing in terms of licensing fees from the sale of counterfeit merchandise.
    Let me buy a jersey, send NDSU $25 and Steve Scheel gets nothing from the sale of it.

Sounds like a win/win.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Let me buy a jersey, send NDSU $25 and Steve Scheel gets nothing from the sale of it.

Sounds like a win/win.
    Works for me as my issue is getting NDSU their share. Or you could just buy at the bookstore or Fanatics and skip Scheels as needed.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Works for me as my issue is getting NDSU their share. Or you could just buy at the bookstore or Fanatics and skip Scheels as needed.
    That's my plan for Friday. Do they still do those discounts on Fridays?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There's lots of them. Here's the search results for NDSU: https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/sea...=ndsu&catalog=

You can get particular player jerseys (even current ones) with nameplates or without nameplates. The whole thing is highly illegal particularly for current players but that's on the seller not the buyer. Still, I would avoid the ones with nameplates because NDSU doesn't do those anyway and if it's a current player it'll be pretty clear to everyone who knows anything about NCAA licensing that you're wearing a pirated jersey (but again I don't think as a buyer you can get into any trouble for that except you may have to "out" the place you got it from).
    I know there are lots of them but if you've ever used something like dhgate you know that at times it can be very hit and miss as to whether you actually get your product. Was just thinking that if someone else had success with a specific seller that would be the preferred choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's my plan for Friday. Do they still do those discounts on Fridays?
    Buy 1, get second 50% off in-store or online.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

FYI, Scheels sells NDSU Nike jerseys with #11 and WENTZ on the back for $100. Not sure why I would want one as the Bison jerseys have never had names. Now, if I was going to Philly and wanted a few drinks bought for me....
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I got some sweer deals on some Jorban sneakers and Rolox watches if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There's lots of them. Here's the search results for NDSU: https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/sea...=ndsu&catalog=

You can get particular player jerseys (even current ones) with nameplates or without nameplates. The whole thing is highly illegal particularly for current players but that's on the seller not the buyer. Still, I would avoid the ones with nameplates because NDSU doesn't do those anyway and if it's a current player it'll be pretty clear to everyone who knows anything about NCAA licensing that you're wearing a pirated jersey (but again I don't think as a buyer you can get into any trouble for that except you may have to "out" the place you got it from).
    If those pictures are accurate, it's going to be obvious anyway. The fonts are pretty bad.

Yeah from the research I did it doesn't appear to be a crime to buy counterfeit merchandise even if you know it's counterfeit. That surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    If those pictures are accurate, it's going to be obvious anyway. The fonts are pretty bad.

Yeah from the research I did it doesn't appear to be a crime to buy counterfeit merchandise even if you know it's counterfeit. That surprised me.
    Yeah, I ordered a yellow one and the font isn't bad but the green color on the numbers and letters does not match very well at all with the green color on the side stripes of the jerseys. It definitely looks "off"... but you get what you pay for.

Yeah, I ordered a yellow one and the font isn't bad but the green color on the numbers and letters does not match very well at all with the green color on the side stripes of the jerseys. It definitely looks "off"... but you get what you pay for.
    FWIW, the jersey I got looks great. You'd have to look at two jerseys side by side to notice that there is anything different about the "Bison" font. Everything else is excellent- very pleased. Would definitely recommend.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS