Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

I haven’t figured out which Colorado high school this belongs to yet, but someone there is an obvious fan of the Bison helmet.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I haven’t figured out which Colorado high school this belongs to yet, but someone there is an obvious fan of the Bison helmet.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    At least we aren't dicks about it like Wyoming. I still can't believe they went after Breckenridge for using the Cowboy logo.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    At least we aren't dicks about it like Wyoming. I still can't believe they went after Breckenridge for using the Cowboy logo.
    Dang, that’s cold. About a fifth of these high school helmets in the display case at Mile High are using NFL/NCAA logos.

Hail the BISON!!!

My daughter's HS here in Denver was prohibited from using Arizona State's "Sparky" logo too.

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And why would you believe NDSU won't go after a high school using a copyrighted logo image???

https://gobison.com/sports/2013/5/29/licensing.aspx

Now that they know, the letter is being written.

I wonder what that logo, with the brown bison torso, would look like on an NDSU helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    And why would you believe NDSU won't go after a high school using a copyrighted logo image???

Because we're nice people.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post

If they don't they could lose all rights to the logo and opportunities to license their own products. They are crazy to not take action out they are aware of it. I'm not an expert on this, but I have worked in marketing enough to know there are laws about logo use that need to be followed or it can destroy your ability to maintain ownership of that logo and image.

For example, the NFL isn't being an ass by telling local churches they can't have parties using the word Super Bowl without permission. They are just protecting their ownership and exclusive use of the trademark.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The teaser for the Bison Block Party on FB from NDSU alludes to a new jersey introduction that evening...Looks like the OP was right about the stripes.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    The teaser for the Bison Block Party on FB from NDSU alludes to a new jersey introduction that evening...Looks like the OP was right about the stripes.
    and I do NOT see the "new" jerseys on the bookstore site anymore.... appears to have been taken down... uh oh....

It is entirely possible the jerseys look way better on the field than on the hipster wearing them on the website
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS