Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

I have a bad feeling about these Js..... Im not sold that they're just fan jerseys... THAT ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REAL ONES!

Something is fishy here. Nike doesn't do the cheap fan jerseys. Fan jerseys aren't more expensive than real jerseys- EVER.... I'm worried
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I have a bad feeling about these Js..... Im not sold that they're just fan jerseys... THAT ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REAL ONES!

Something is fishy here. Nike doesn't do the cheap fan jerseys. Fan jerseys aren't more expensive than real jerseys- EVER.... I'm worried
    Maybe the team is getting new game jerseys and those are more expensive that these fugly fan jersey.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Real NDSU jerseys haven't been sold in a long time (I'm not sure if any major school does based on the jerseys found at Fanatics and NIKE websites). The most expensive ones are around $135, which is the equivalent to the NFL's second tier jersey - Limited. The most common college jersey is sold around $100, which is equivalent to the NFL's third tier jersey - Game. Finding a top tier equivalent to a NFL Jersey (Elite, which costs $300+) for a college team might be tough to impossible depending if NIKE has the institution's template in whatever country they are made in (Honduras is my guess).
    Hail the BISON!!!

My Nike authentics I bought in 2007 were $250 each...My guess is the new ones are at least that.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I have ordered dozens of the official Bison jerseys From China and they are 25 buck or so each. They have the names on the back though like Wentz, Anderson etc. but they are 100 percent legit material wise.

15665632_10212304827122924_170279292658305994_n.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/houst...arl|0650661656

And I get that they are from China and NDSU isn't getting any money so take your savings and donate to team makers or buy some game tickets... and they aren't fake either.. you think someone in China decided to start making fake Bruce Anderson jerseys?? lol

Pretty much any jersey ever made for any sport are available for under $40. I have a dozen Mitchell and ness throwback jerseys, payton staubach etc and they were $16 each delivered and no tax... I think they are like 300 in a store.. and zero difference.

35081029_409535259521560_1059590293306736640_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post

And I get that they are from China and NDSU isn't getting any money so take your savings and donate to team makers or buy some game tickets... and they aren't fake either.. you think someone in China decided to start making fake Bruce Anderson jerseys?? lol

Pretty much any jersey ever made for any sport are available for under $40. I have a dozen Mitchell and ness throwback jerseys, payton staubach etc and they were $16 each delivered and no tax... I think they are like 300 in a store.. and zero difference.

DANG SON........................... This is a game changer
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post

I was going to make a snide comment about the penalties of getting caught buying obviously counterfeit stuff, but it appears it is legal to do so. Sellers face severe penalties, however.

https://consumer.findlaw.com/consume...resources.html

I have 6 jerseys purchased from China through DH Gate. The material isn't anywhere close to the same as the authentics sold in the US. Not even close. But for the price they're very very nice. The yellow 12 Bison jersey (no name on back) is especially excellent and is closest to the quality of the real thing.

Yellow Bison 12 (Christmas gift)
    2 - Aaron Rodgers
    2- Carson Wentz Eagles
    Mitchell and Ness Paul Hornung throwback

Saw this photo from Kolpack's article (http://www.inforum.com/sports/footba...oss-his-father) about Darrius Sheppard today:

Being that the photo is described as being from a photo shoot for the football media day, it's safe to say that the actual jerseys are not changing.
    Hail the BISON!!!