Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

Former NDSU intramural athlete.

So do the actual game jerseys have the strips over the shoulders or around the sleeves?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So do the actual game jerseys have the strips over the shoulders or around the sleeves?
    The shoulders. Actual jerseys dont really have sleaves since they want them tight around the pads. They said they will he selling the authentic ones at Scheels hopefully by today.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any idea when we’ll see these new ones? Figured they would have had them posted by now.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I thought the new jerseys looked really clean. No more yellow stripe down the side. Yellow and white strips on the side of the sleeve only. Same font as before. Size of font and number also looked to be the same. It looked to be the same jersey template as the Iowa picture posted earlier. From where we were standing the numbers didn't looked to be sewn on anymore, looked like they were printed, but it could have just been our point of view. Or the new numbers aren't as bulky looking? I didn't think I would like them, but I thought they were nice. The replicas look nothing like the actual game jerseys in my opinion. The stripes on the sleeves are not correct at all.

We talked to a salesperson as Scheels after the rally, and he claimed they misspoke about the authentic's timing being for sale. Said they should be there next week and not today. He could be wrong, just passing along what we were told in the store. Didn't have any idea on numbers they would be getting.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    I thought the new jerseys looked really clean. No more yellow stripe down the side. Yellow and white strips on the side of the sleeve only. Same font as before. Size of font and number also looked to be the same. It looked to be the same jersey template as the Iowa picture posted earlier. From where we were standing the numbers didn't looked to be sewn on anymore, looked like they were printed, but it could have just been our point of view. Or the new numbers aren't as bulky looking? I didn't think I would like them, but I thought they were nice. The replicas look nothing like the actual game jerseys in my opinion. The stripes on the sleeves are not correct at all.

We talked to a salesperson as Scheels after the rally, and he claimed they misspoke about the authentic's timing being for sale. Said they should be there next week and not today. He could be wrong, just passing along what we were told in the store. Didn't have any idea on numbers they would be getting.
    Great, Thank you! I guess I’ll have to wait and see them in person on Saturday... Harrumph...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

seriously, how did NO ONE snag a picture of the new jerseys at the jersey reveal?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    seriously, how did NO ONE snag a picture of the new jerseys at the jersey reveal?
    NDSU hasn't tweeted them out either. It's all odd to me.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    NDSU hasn't tweeted them out either. It's all odd to me.
    Jersey Gate?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Jersey Gate?
    Where's Taylor Swift been lately?