Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

I really don't mind the font to be honest. however I will concede, that If I were to pick on one aspect of the uniforms, I would start with the font- no doubt. If I'm trying to be critical, I would say it looks juvenile and maybe even silly.

Maybe if we sucked, I would pick on the font more, but its hard to look childish or silly when you win 6/7 championships haha.

I could definitely go for a more masculine number font, that's for sure.

Does it bother me? No. Do I think it could easily improve? yes.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/houst...arl|0650661656

And I get that they are from China and NDSU isn't getting any money so take your savings and donate to team makers or buy some game tickets... and they aren't fake either.. you think someone in China decided to start making fake Bruce Anderson jerseys?? lol

Pretty much any jersey ever made for any sport are available for under $40. I have a dozen Mitchell and ness throwback jerseys, payton staubach etc and they were $16 each delivered and no tax... I think they are like 300 in a store.. and zero difference.

Attachment 8459
    Unreal, just received two NDSU jerseys I ordered with wentz stitched on the back ($42.20 for 2) and the quality is better than what I got at scheels for one jersey 100.00 with a cheep ironed on nameplate.....

Thank you for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bison View Post
    Unreal, just received two NDSU jerseys I ordered with wentz stitched on the back ($42.20 for 2) and the quality is better than what I got at scheels for one jersey 100.00 with a cheep ironed on nameplate.....

Thank you for the info
    I just did the same- VERY pleased with the jersey
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Care to share the specific seller?
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bison View Post

Thank you for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I just did the same- VERY pleased with the jersey
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Care to share the specific seller?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/houst...arl|0650661656
    3. It's time to go FBS

i haven't yet seen the outcome to determine if they are stitched or just the irons, but here is another site selling jerseys and offer numbers/players outside of what Scheels and Bookstore sell - they DO have the name on the back as an FYI so enter at your own peril as I know a lot of folks don't appreciate that, but it may be cool for player's family members

https://www.ecrater.com/filter.php?c...s=bison+jersey
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Looks like the link ending up truncated so it doesn't work.

Gotta say. Feels pretty good to have NDSU elevated to the knock off jersey market.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just remember that NDSU gets nothing in terms of licensing fees from the sale of counterfeit merchandise.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Looks like the link ending up truncated so it doesn't work.
    There's lots of them. Here's the search results for NDSU: https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/sea...=ndsu&catalog=

You can get particular player jerseys (even current ones) with nameplates or without nameplates. The whole thing is highly illegal particularly for current players but that's on the seller not the buyer. Still, I would avoid the ones with nameplates because NDSU doesn't do those anyway and if it's a current player it'll be pretty clear to everyone who knows anything about NCAA licensing that you're wearing a pirated jersey (but again I don't think as a buyer you can get into any trouble for that except you may have to "out" the place you got it from).