Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    How about beer can stickers for tailgaters? They could be stuck to coolers.
    Then we could leave the players to not have these
    Although nobody asked me I do feel that this proposal has serious merit.

Leave the team and the program alone - they appear to know what they are doing.

Plus, once a Bison transitions from playing field to tailgate participation he has this new personal accomplishment sticker thing to look forward to. Life after football!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    They already have one. The sticker seniors get. It's like a super accomplishment sticker rolled into one.
    Serious question - what is it and where is it displayed if at all?

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Let it be known that I am NOT advocating for helmet stickers. I dont think we'd ever do it, I'm not lobbying for it, I just think they're kinda cool.

but to clarify- you would pull your money if they did helmet stickers?! C'mon man. Are you saying you would just stop donating if they did stickers, or are you saying you'd pull the plug entirely- no more going to games, watching games, no more frisco etc?
    The day the Bison start worrying more about individual accomplishments over the team is the day the program dies. You might as well ask me if I want to row the boat.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Serious question - what is it and where is it displayed if at all?

It is a decal of the face of a bison. It is placed right above the nose pad on the front of the helmet. I am guessing someone will have a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    It is a decal of the face of a bison. It is placed right above the nose pad on the front of the helmet. I am guessing someone will have a picture.
    This isn't a good one but here is Easton with one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This has nothing to do with jersey's but I see there's a lot of post's on this thread that don't have to do with jersey's. Even though I'm a traditionalist, I would like to see the bison logo on the helmet changed. I don't know how to show the one I would like, but it's the bison with NDSU in it. The one in the background when Klieman does his press conferences,

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    This has nothing to do with jersey's but I see there's a lot of post's on this thread that don't have to do with jersey's. Even though I'm a traditionalist, I would like to see the bison logo on the helmet changed. I don't know how to show the one I would like, but it's the bison with NDSU in it. The one in the background when Klieman does his press conferences,
    I like snorty but I like the current logo on the helmet better. Many people don't realize the current helmet log has been around longer than snorty. I think our helmets are some of the best in the nation.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    I don't claim to know everything about Bison football, and this is a good example of something I didn't know. Pretty cool!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    The day the Bison start worrying more about individual accomplishments over the team is the day the program dies. You might as well ask me if I want to row the boat.
    I'm just playing devils advocate now, but you do know that the coaches CAN reward players for individual accomplishments and still have everyone value wins more than the stickers right?

Somehow helmet stickers havent stopped Ohio State from having perennial success.

Also I was asking to what degree would you stop cheering the NDSU if they had helmet stickers. would you seriously stop watching games if they announced helmet stickers? Just cold turkey start hating the Bison based on stickers?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    They already have one. The sticker seniors get. It's like a super accomplishment sticker rolled into one.
    I had NO clue this was a thing, Very cool!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS