Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Jerseys

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    Looked great. Green is ugly.
    I too am happy with any combo of our green, gold, and white. This is why I hate the gray BB jerseys. Gray is not NDSU.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I too am happy with any combo of our green, gold, and white. This is why I hate the gray BB jerseys. Gray is not NDSU.
    I really, really, really want to get behind the basketball team but I just don't see it with this coach. And I really don't want to be an ass about it, but to me the results just haven't been there. I'm nothing close to an insider but there is just way too much "character" and "doing the right thing" talk with seemingly no results. I'm kind of hoping for a poor year so that he isn't back, and the thing that really sucks about that is that it probably means 2-3 years of bringing in a new system.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I thought the gold pants looked great.
    Ditto.

Ten char

Yellow pants suck. Fine for the 80's, not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I thought the gold pants looked great.
    Agree. We've always worn yellow pants at home, and the white/yellow was the norm thru the prior championship years. Wouldn't mind seeing the green lids on top of the white/gold look, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Well then, don't go to Scheels women's dept in Fargo! Gray, gray, & more gray. IMO, alot of Bison "casual wear" but not necessarily what I'd wear to a game.

Re: the "YELLOWS" that the team wore last wknd... you heard that the Captains came to Coach K with the idea/request to wear all YELLOW didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Yellow pants suck. Fine for the 80's, not anymore.
    Jeff Kolpack had pretty much the same sentiments. Personally, as long as they don't add in any other color to the Yellow and Green scheme that's not white (technically, a shade according to my Summer school art teacher back sometime in the late 80s), I don't care how pretty or ugly the unis look. A color scheme that matches the colors of the prairie is a pretty cool idea in my opinion.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Jeff Kolpack had pretty much the same sentiments. Personally, as long as they don't add in any other color to the Yellow and Green scheme that's not white (technically, a shade according to my Summer school art teacher back sometime in the late 80s), I don't care how pretty or ugly the unis look. A color scheme that matches the colors of the prairie is a pretty cool idea in my opinion.
    There is definitely a shade of green that is completely unacceptable.

The players wanted to wear yellow pants. That means more to me than the fashion police.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Well then, don't go to Scheels women's dept in Fargo! Gray, gray, & more gray. IMO, alot of Bison "casual wear" but not necessarily what I'd wear to a game.

Re: the "YELLOWS" that the team wore last wknd... you heard that the Captains came to Coach K with the idea/request to wear all YELLOW didn't you?
    Wait do you mean all yellow including jerseys?