Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 College Football Season: Which games will/would you attend?

Default Re: 2018 College Football Season: Which games will/would you attend?

Cal Poly for banner raising, hopefully USD if we can get tickets, 2 or 3 home playoff games and Frisco assuming everything goes as planned.

Dewey

I've done the opposite and logged into my employer's VPN server in London to watch NFL games online here in America.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You will probably need to set up a VPN before you go; that way you can "spoof" your computer is in the US to use ESPN3. I think that is what our friend in Germany does. Happy to help when you get to that point.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Delaware is over my birthday weekend so I'm coming to Fargo. I'm going to flip a coin on going to UNI but I always have a shitty time there, that place sucks.

Only other option is Western Illinois and once I got that one off my list, I doubt I'll go back. Snoozefest there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love the optimism about 3 additional home games and the annual trip to Texas....no reason to not expect that to happen. I'll be there as well!!!

Can't argue with anyone about not wanting to go on the road to watch someone other than NDSU, they're my favorite team too. And it's also hard cheering for someone as a neutral fan. But there's a part of me that knows that I tie up my entire fall either going to Bison games or watching them on TV from home, and there are some pretty awesome and amazing stadiums and fan bases out there that I think would be fun to experience a game day at/with.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    UNI probably. Hopefully a postseason game too.
    Indeed, UNI.

I would also like to sailgate for a Washington game.

http://blog.nboat.com/wp-content/upl...Sailgating.jpg
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Regular Season:
    7 Home Games
    UNI (2 hour drive)
    Thinking about USD
    Leaves 2 others to be guilted about.

Playoffs:
    Thinking 3 plus Frisco if the weather supports.

Ya know, I may just try to match Road for the season.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

All home games except YSU-MN deer opener
    Away-UNI and WIU
    USD????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Single-game tickets sure went fast. I wasn't sure if I had to refresh the ticket page so I did around 6:00:10 and could not get tickets. I didn't look at SRO seats so those might have been available.
    It's OK to not be OK.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Single-game tickets sure went fast. I wasn't sure if I had to refresh the ticket page so I did around 6:00:10 and could not get tickets. I didn't look at SRO seats so those might have been available.
    I didnt know it was a problem for others really. It was a lot smoother than normal for me. got 2 extra tickets for the last 3 home games.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    They were gone by 6:03ish. As that is when I struck out. Couple of other friends tried and were not able to get anything. I think the demand was just as high or higher than last year as I had a much easier time then snagging several tickets.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin