Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

Default Re: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

My only argument about RibFest, and now the Street Fair, is that they prove that it's not Sodom and Gomorrah when adults are allowed to congregate and drink for more than 5 hrs at a time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    My only argument about RibFest, and now the Street Fair, is that they prove that it's not Sodom and Gomorrah when adults are allowed to congregate and drink for more than 5 hrs at a time.
    You have obviously never tailgated with Loaf.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Its also different in the fact that people are drinking less when paying 6 bucks a beer at Ribfest vs when they bring a case of PBR pounders they paid 20 bucks for to tailgating.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Here is a link to the original article...

https://www.thisisinsider.com/best-c...is-minnesota-4

Unfortunately they lost their credibility with this line...

47. University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, Minnesota

"The Golden Gophers have a nice stadium that fills up quickly with maroon and gold on game day. The lots around the TCF are packed with fans."
    Like the Gophers sell out their stadium....
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Apparently JMU fans feel the same way as SDBison re: tailgate Nazi’s—> https://twitter.com/jmubarstool/stat...10843300462592

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Apparently JMU fans feel the same way as SDBison re: tailgate Nazi’s—> https://twitter.com/jmubarstool/stat...10843300462592

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, seen that many times in the West Lot.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    NDSU #4 on this list of top 25 College Football Tailgates. Too bad NDSU and Fargo can't be creative and make this even better by expanding parking for alcohol permitted area. Maybe project game on a screen outside for those who don't have tickets. https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...tes-119135428/

There is no doubt you deserve the #4 position, particularly because of your prowess in tailgating for road games. However, the integrity of this ranking is seriously undermined by listing Eastern Iowa University as #6 and leaving Iowa State off the list.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Iowas tailgate is terrible. I didn't have high expectations since I was told "look for house parties" lining the street.

No. Worse than Kansas' tailgate. It was lawns converted to parking lots and herky riding around on a golf cart.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Iowas tailgate is terrible. I didn't have high expectations since I was told "look for house parties" lining the street.

No. It was lawns converted to parking lots and herky riding around on a golf cart.
    The folks in the house parties were really nice to us after the game. I was pretty surprised.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

No. Worse than Kansas' tailgate. It was lawns converted to parking lots and herky riding around on a golf cart.
    You just gotta know where to go.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."