Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

Default Re: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Talked to Helena the other day and found out that---

Only 18 spots were not renewed from last year.

They are still trying to get some more ETOH approved tailgate spots.

Team Maker lunches are going back to the old format but will only have 4 this year. There will still be the socials for the away games.

Thats all the info I have so dont ask why this and why that.
    How far back are we going with the lunches?
    Motels rotating or Fargo dome with student athletes? Fridays?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    How far back are we going with the lunches?
    Motels rotating or Fargo dome with student athletes? Fridays?
    Motels. ...
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Motels. ...
    Shucks. I did like it at the dome when the students came and were interviewed.
    I’m not sure I like going to motels and I know young people won’t. Not even to the socials.
    I was excited about wild wings and hearing the radio show, but ww was so noisy you couldn’t hear the guy next to you much less the show.
    I guess there is no good solution and you certainly won’t please everyone.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Shucks. I did like it at the dome when the students came and were interviewed.
    I’m not sure I like going to motels and I know young people won’t. Not even to the socials.
    I was excited about wild wings and hearing the radio show, but ww was so noisy you couldn’t hear the guy next to you much less the show.
    I guess there is no good solution and you certainly won’t please everyone.
    The food at the dome wasnt great. People really got tired of cold cut sannys and wraps. WW???? I went to one. Didnt care fore the noise and format.

Attendance really dropped off when they left the hotels. Hotels had better food and atmosphere.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The food at the dome wasnt great. People really got tired of cold cut sannys and wraps. WW???? I went to one. Didnt care fore the noise and format.

Attendance really dropped off when they left the hotels. Hotels had better food and atmosphere.
    The lunches are indeed much better at the hotels- if it’s not cold cuts.
    The socials should be geared to our younger TM and fans. Since we are usually on the road for away games we missed many of the socials. The one at Pub West was nice.