Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

Default Re: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Since this seems to be the only shit show on the board right now, could someone tell me exactly what the problem is with having the police at tailgating? They don't seem to be a nuisance or cause problems with anyone I tailgate with (and no we aren't drinking milk).
    Nobody cares about the police. At least I don't. It's the overly restrictive hours and activities. They're up your ass to start packing up before game time and can't linger around afterwards.
    I've been to plenty of places that let open tailgating happen all day and into the evening. It's a fun atmosphere and nobody dies.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Reserved was expanded
    GA was shrunk

Madison WI has more Drinking issues as WI is the "Drunkest State" do they have serious problems at Camp Randall on gamedays?
    Chris doesn't understand math. No tailgate spots were added.

Open all the lots lets get 50,000 there!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Most other schools/cities have better funding (taxes and higher state populations) and probably less drinking issues per capita. This is a question an insurance actuary could answer much better than I could.

Also, didn't the tailgating just get expanded recently, and if so, why is this being rehashed so soon?
    Considering we've been doing this for over a decade and nobody has died, I think were alright. Seems like tailgating is generally family friendly

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Nobody cares about the police. At least I don't. It's the overly restrictive hours and activities. They're up your ass to start packing up before game time and can't linger around afterwards.
    I've been to plenty of places that let open tailgating happen all day and into the evening. It's a fun atmosphere and nobody dies.
    That doesn't seem to be shared by everyone.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Chris doesn't understand math. No tailgate spots were added.
    I understand math much better than you can comprehend someone asking if tailgating was recently expanded.

Again, are you a loser or a winner?
    Hail the BISON!!!

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am excited to tailgate again after being gone for the military for an extended time. SD owes me some jagerbombs.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Considering we've been doing this for over a decade and nobody has died, I think were alright. Seems like tailgating is generally family friendly
    Nobody dying is a great thing. Now, is that stat in existence because of the policies set forth both by those in charge or because our tailgaters are responsible and law-abiding?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Since this seems to be the only shit show on the board right now, could someone tell me exactly what the problem is with having the police at tailgating? They don't seem to be a nuisance or cause problems with anyone I tailgate with (and no we aren't drinking milk).
    I havent really figured that one out. When I am tailgating I hardly ever notice them. If I do I invite them in for food. Same with security.

I guess its just another reason for some to bitch.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Talked to Helena the other day and found out that---

Only 18 spots were not renewed from last year.

They are still trying to get some more ETOH approved tailgate spots.

Team Maker lunches are going back to the old format but will only have 4 this year. There will still be the socials for the away games.

Thats all the info I have so dont ask why this and why that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."