Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

Default NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

NDSU #4 on this list of top 25 College Football Tailgates. Too bad NDSU and Fargo can't be creative and make this even better by expanding parking for alcohol permitted area. Maybe project game on a screen outside for those who don't have tickets. https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...tes-119135428/

Default Re: NDSU Tailgate One of the Best in College Football

its 2018 .... it is time. Can you imagine what that place would look like with FULL Tailgating on East and South Sides?

im talking 50,000 people. lets GO !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What does one need to do to be a self proclaimed "Tailgate Master?"

Tailgating is for sure one thing that the Fargodome/NDSU needs to just embrace and expand upon. I feel like every year its getting less and less. When they stopped allowing the Shot Patrol to do their thing is when tailgating starting to decline IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post

Tailgating is for sure one thing that the Fargodome/NDSU needs to just embrace and expand upon. I feel like every year its getting less and less. When they stopped allowing the Shot Patrol to do their thing is when tailgating starting to decline IMO.
    Yeah but all those dome Nazis and Cops need somebody to come down on. I mean, without any fights or rioting they need to do something about all the happiness occurring in the lots. No question, the Fargodome has the most security presence per 1000 fans than any other football venue in America.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yeah but all those dome Nazis and Cops need somebody to come down on. I mean, without any fights or rioting they need to do something about all the happiness occurring in the lots. No question, the Fargodome has the most security presence per 1000 fans than any other football venue in America.
    Maybe it is my over-imbibing of the spirits SD, but I have missed out on tailgaters disappearing, beatings, arrests for political dissent, assassinations, mass executions, and people being hauled off to concentration camps. I will have to start paying closer attention.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

They just had a successful Street Fair with outdoor drinking allowed. That all but eliminates the excuse by the city.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They just had a successful Street Fair with outdoor drinking allowed. That all but eliminates the excuse by the city.
    Good point. 3 days (more like 2 1/4 since a big chunk of Thursday was rained out) from 10am - 9pm on Thursday & Friday, and 10am - 5pm on Saturday. No issues.

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime-an...-booze-success
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Good point. 3 days (more like 2 1/4 since a big chunk of Thursday was rained out) from 10am - 9pm on Thursday & Friday, and 10am - 5pm on Saturday. No issues.

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime-an...-booze-success
    Yep can't get away from the claim that Fargo is one of the drunkest cities in America, and those NDSU football fans are the worst offenders. Those in power just keep up the chokehold and live in dark ages so any chance of tailgate growth is stifled.

Everybody is content to point fingers at one another. The city, the adminstration, Team Makers and everybody is happy to come to the defense of their favorite one of them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post

Its definitely trending in the wrong direction and the high ranking is more of a reputation deal.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com