Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Games you've rewatched

Default Re: Games you've rewatched

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I was looking for another video and came across highlights of the end of the NDSU v. U.C. Davis game from 2006. It is only about 8 minutes and fun to watch.
    Wow, we had some great players back then. Too bad there isn't more video of those teams.

Gotta like Steffes/Blincoe running right up the gut for about 8 yards a pop six or seven times in a row for a TD (having Roehl and Kittelson as lead blockers helped) - that looked like the drive that killed Portland State in the 1988 championship game.

And at 4:25: Ramon Humber went Terry Tate one of their WRs (you can hear Ramon's "Wooo!" and I just assumed he meant to follow with, "You know you need a cover sheet for your TPS report, Jerry!")

Edit: I'm old and originally credited Joe Mays with the hit. Humber+Mays+Maresh - that was a pretty good LB crew.)

I really enjoyed watching Walker at QB for the Bison. Also it's strange how much you remember from games in the past. The catch/no catch thing, I knew half way through this video who scored the winning TD. That was a fun team to watch, with so many names that you tend to leave the tip of your tongue but one mention and the memories of what they did for NDSU come flooding back.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Wow, we had some great players back then. Too bad there isn't more video of those teams.

Gotta like Steffes/Blincoe running right up the gut for about 8 yards a pop six or seven times in a row for a TD (having Roehl and Kittelson as lead blockers helped) - that looked like the drive that killed Portland State in the 1988 championship game.

And at 4:25: Ramon Humber went Terry Tate one of their WRs (you can hear Ramon's "Wooo!" and I just assumed he meant to follow with, "You know you need a cover sheet for your TPS report, Jerry!")

Edit: I'm old and originally credited Joe Mays with the hit. Humber+Mays+Maresh - that was a pretty good LB crew.)
    There's this Cal Davis highlight video and the 2006 Gophers game. That's all I've been able to find.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watched the first half of the 2012 championship with the rematch with Sam Houston. I had almost forgotten the biased one-sided commentary by Jay Walker in that game. Sam Houston had just too much speed and quickness for the Bison to be competitive. Yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Watched Iowa State II. Forgot about Crockett getting an 80-yard run called back in the Iowa State game - too bad, that would have put him well over 200 yards. And, the Bison D held Iowa State to 57 yards in the second half (ISU got 37 yards on the last drive in garbage time.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Crockett blowing a kiss to the cheerleader on his touchdown is the GOAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I just watched that game last night...for probably the 15th time. Awesome seeing CW's first game. He took a couple of vicious hits during the game that I'd really hate to see him take very often. Looked like a fucking gazelle running around the corner. Looked like a truck running up the middle. Great game.
    I was at this game, but i've never actually watched it. I couldn't find it on Youtube, does anyone have a link?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I was at this game, but i've never actually watched it. I couldn't find it on Youtube, does anyone have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Crockett blowing a kiss to the cheerleader on his touchdown is the GOAT.
    In case anyone needs a new sig line...

8-30-2018 1-08-10 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    In case anyone needs a new sig line...

8-30-2018 1-08-10 PM.jpg
    FBS: Hide Yo Football Teams Hide Yo Cheerleaders! Cuz NDSU running the ball up in here!