Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Games you've rewatched

Default Re: Games you've rewatched

Pro tip with watching on youtube... hit the forward and backward arrow keys on your keyboard and it skips it 5 seconds either way. Slick way to watch if you want to skip the in between BS and in game 30 second timeouts

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU over Minnesota with M Will and his 2 touchdowns. singlehandily the best game ever played by a NDSU player on such a big stage.
    Big Ten team on National TV. Don't @ me bro.
    Preach! That game is underrated, probably because Gophers have been mostly a joke and we’ve done so much else since then. But that was long before beating the bigger boys was the norm. Halftime of this game was one of the best times ever listening to Goofs on the concourse trying to come to grips with how Marcus scored on The Pitch 2.0. AKA The Bounce Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    I stream an old game when I can't sleep...which is frequent. It relaxes me enough to get to sleep. SHSU game is my favorite.
    Hahaha. So I'm not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    If you are talking about the SHSU '17 playoff game, I watched the first half while running on the treadmill today.

Cripes, Stick had three great throws in the first half that resulted in nothing (NDSU doesn't get many PI calls):

https://youtu.be/h3Wbtk52huQ?t=836
    https://youtu.be/h3Wbtk52huQ?t=959
    https://youtu.be/h3Wbtk52huQ?t=3875

BTW, those were Stick's only 3 incompletions of the first half.
    Must spread rep. Stick has many throws like this that don't show up on stat sheets or highlight reels, but show some pretty exceptional talent.

Just watched the 2014 Playoff game vs the Bunnies. RJ had the game winner but he had a couple other big catches in that game. I remember that game due to the fact I almost had a stroke when the ref called a tipped ball on the PI flag late in the game. Thank goodness for replay/review. Also old Stiggy trying to get a few seconds added on the clock. Those refs were so out of it in that game it was terrible. Plus early in the game the official in the middle got run over by Crockett and before that a SDSU WR ran into him as well.
    Last edited by Mr Meaty; 07-31-2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: had wrong year. fat fingers
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just watched the 2017 Playoff game vs the Bunnies. RJ had the game winner but he had a couple other big catches in that game. I remember that game due to the fact I almost had a stroke when the ref called a tipped ball on the PI flag late in the game. Thank goodness for replay/review. Also old Stiggy trying to get a few seconds added on the clock. Those refs were so out of it in that game it was terrible. Plus early in the game the official in the middle got run over by Crockett and before that a SDSU WR ran into him as well.
    Did all of those Bison players come back for a special one-time guest appearance?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Did all of those Bison players come back for a special one-time guest appearance?
    My bad, fat finger hit whrong kiy hwen tipping.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Watched Iowa State II. Forgot about Crockett getting an 80-yard run called back in the Iowa State game - too bad, that would have put him well over 200 yards. And, the Bison D held Iowa State to 57 yards in the second half (ISU got 37 yards on the last drive in garbage time.)

Watched Iowa State II. Forgot about Crockett getting an 80-yard run called back in the Iowa State game - too bad, that would have put him well over 200 yards. And, the Bison D held Iowa State to 57 yards in the second half (ISU got 37 yards on the last drive in garbage time.)
    Crockett blowing a kiss to the cheerleader on his touchdown is the GOAT.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just watched that game last night...for probably the 15th time. Awesome seeing CW's first game. He took a couple of vicious hits during the game that I'd really hate to see him take very often. Looked like a fucking gazelle running around the corner. Looked like a truck running up the middle. Great game.
    Insert something clever here...