Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Games you've rewatched

Default Games you've rewatched

I'm halfway through the 2011 Georgia Southern game which is kind of bittersweet to watch because it's the last playoff game I'll ever get to go to with my dad.

My impressions of the first half were that NDSU was really playing sloppily. There were something like 4 or 5 penalties in the first quarter, including running into the punter to give them a first down. In the second quarter, we got burned on a punt fake which kept their only TD drive alive. It's like history repeats itself when we play these southern teams with all the punt problems. Of course, GSU would have had two TDs except for a great FF by John Pike.

Any of you rewatching games?

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Games you've rewatched

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'm halfway through the 2011 Georgia Southern game which is kind of bittersweet to watch because it's the last playoff game I'll ever get to go to with my dad.

My impressions of the first half were that NDSU was really playing sloppily. There were something like 4 or 5 penalties in the first quarter, including running into the punter to give them a first down. In the second quarter, we got burned on a punt fake which kept their only TD drive alive. It's like history repeats itself when we play these southern teams with all the punt problems. Of course, GSU would have had two TDs except for a great FF by John Pike.

Last night I started rewatching last season's playoff games.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

I tape every game each season and rewatch them when I get home after attending the game. The two GSU games and just a couple of my favorites.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I rewatched the JSU Natty Game last week. I have watched it several times and am still amazed at how many drops their receivers had and how well the Bison defense played. And no matter how many times I see it we never watch out for that damn fake punt.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just rewatched the Iowa game yesterday while at work.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I watched the championship against JMU, the Iowa game, the Iowa State game and the Kansas State game this past off season. These are some of my favorite games and showcase some great Bison teams. Never gets old. Really appreciate how the announcers for those FBS games give NDSU lots of respect.

For some reason I really like to watch the Iowa game...even though we didn't win the title that year.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

NDSU over Minnesota with M Will and his 2 touchdowns. singlehandily the best game ever played by a NDSU player on such a big stage.
    Big Ten team on National TV. Don't @ me bro.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

K State over ad over!

The K State game for sure. Georgia Southern 2012. I still get that nervous feeling watching the end.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com