Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Games you've rewatched

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Games you've rewatched

I watch all the various playoff games I can find on UT when I'm not otherwise engage. Helps offset depression from MSM daily news "world-is-ending" cycle. Living in the past has certain positive advantages.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll re watch a lot of different Bison games, but I don't watch the losses. I don't want to relive that pain.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    I'll re watch a lot of different Bison games, but I don't watch the losses. I don't want to relive that pain.
    It's a good thing your not a UN_ fan.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It's a good thing your not a UN_ fan.
    "re-watch" implies that someone actually watched it the first time...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    That would be thebigund.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Hail the BISON!!!

Thanks to CaBisonFan, I re-watched the 1990 UND game. Was fun to see those players again. And they had the Marty Sieh highlight reel* at half-time! Plus, the commercials really brought me back (not that I'm nostalgic). I also loved the "Between Two Ferns"-style production that was state of the art back then. Five stars, would watch again.

* Marty Sieh still holds the record for longest run from scrimmage (measured in seconds rather than yards.) He had a 70-yard TD run that took at least 45 seconds. It would have only taken 35 seconds but he had to backtrack to hit the only defender he missed in the first 60 yards.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Thanks to CaBisonFan, I re-watched the 1990 UND game. Was fun to see those players again. And they had the Marty Sieh highlight reel* at half-time! Plus, the commercials really brought me back (not that I'm nostalgic). I also loved the "Between Two Ferns"-style production that was state of the art back then. Five stars, would watch again.

* Marty Sieh still holds the record for longest run from scrimmage (measured in seconds rather than yards.) He had a 70-yard TD run that took at least 45 seconds. It would have only taken 35 seconds but he had to backtrack to hit the only defender he missed in the first 60 yards.
    That's hilarious!

I re-watched that game too. After watching that I now have a better appreciation/understanding of how Phil had 32 passes defensed in his career at NDSU. I did get more than a little nauseated over the play by play talking UND, though, jesus, if I didn't know better, I'd say UND was undefeated heading into that game.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Friday I rewatched the 6th championship, Iowa and K-State games. I am too anxious for the season to start
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Friday I rewatched the 6th championship, Iowa and K-State games. I am too anxious for the season to start
    The last TD drive vs Iowa, we ran 2 TEs and a fullback almost the entire drive.

Next posession Iowa does the same thing to run out the clock and gets negative yardage.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com