Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Games you've rewatched

Default Re: Games you've rewatched

Iowa, Iowa State, last year's SHSU (got my first solid camera time). Will probably watch the other two playoff games from last season before this season starts.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I rewatched the JSU Natty Game last week. I have watched it several times and am still amazed at how many drops their receivers had and how well the Bison defense played. And no matter how many times I see it we never watch out for that damn fake punt.
    Truth! They couldn't catch a cold. However, a couple of their drops wouldn't have amounted to much anyway as we had defenders in the area. I'd say 3 big ones though that could have changed the game.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watch old games enough that I've started kind of hiding it because my family thinks it is weird...
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I watch old games enough that I've started kind of hiding it because my family thinks it is weird...
    My wife gives me sh*t about this all the time too, so I share your perspective. They must not get it

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    My wife gives me sh*t about this all the time too, so I share your perspective. They must not get it
    Same here...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I stream an old game when I can't sleep...which is frequent. It relaxes me enough to get to sleep. SHSU game is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    I stream an old game when I can't sleep...which is frequent. It relaxes me enough to get to sleep. SHSU game is my favorite.
    Ha! When the wife and I have to drive 24-hours straight (which happens occasionally), she finds me old Bison radio broadcast to play on the car stereo to keep me awake in that 2am to 7am stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    Cripes. That's almost like watching a snuff film.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

We were talking about the '06 Gopher game the other day. Didn't watch that*. Never watched a replay of the JMU semifinal loss either.*

*Yeah, I'm a sore fucking loser
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    We were talking about the '06 Gopher game the other day. Didn't watch that*. Never watched a replay of the JMU semifinal loss either.*

*Yeah, I'm a sore fucking loser
    I record every game and watch it either that same night or the next day if there's some solid college football on in the evening. Since 2011, I've yet to re-watch a game NDSU has lost. I can't do it. I won't even watch the highlights.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.