Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz (PWO)

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Yup---the only reason we offered him a full scholarship is to keep him from going to UN_.
    Perhaps we offer him because we could. (Insert smug look here)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Yup---the only reason we offered him a full scholarship is to keep him from going to UN_.
    Are the SS Clowns really saying this in mass or is it just the typical troll? Again its amazing, what don't they understand about he already verballed once, we lost out #1 on the board in Lewis, not hard to figure out this may be coming. With coaching staff changes Entz needed to get his staff in place ect, and im sure feel out if Logan was interested in leaving the Fleck machine. Apparently he was open to it so boom, offer made

I can pretty much Guarantee UND is not a threat to NDSU recruiting like they think they are.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Are the SS Clowns really saying this in mass or is it just the typical troll? Again its amazing, what don't they understand about he already verballed once, we lost out #1 on the board in Lewis, not hard to figure out this may be coming. With coaching staff changes Entz needed to get his staff in place ect, and im sure feel out if Logan was interested in leaving the Fleck machine. Apparently he was open to it so boom, offer made
    They are sold we only offered because they did. Skipping the fact we lost our s holly qb to K date with coach. He was once a pWO for us
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    They are sold we only offered because they did. Skipping the fact we lost our s holly qb to K date with coach. He was once a pWO for us
    Perhaps the best thing is to let them think that we are in a competition with them. We of course know that’s insane but hey, gives them something to spin about. they will find out soon enough how the valley works.
    You cant reason with them and they live in their own fact less world.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

WHY CANT WE FIND A BETTER QB RECRUIT??

we had Wentz & Stick. no offense to River Falls wisc, but that's not really a powerhouse nor competition wise..

I don't know why some of you are so worked up over this.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I understand the UND bashing but I still haven’t seen anything where it says he has committed to us yet. If I’m wrong post something stating it plz. I still don’t think there are any guarantees that he will choose NDSU. Any info or thoughts?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

I can pretty much Guarantee UND is not a threat to NDSU recruiting like they think they are.
    The bitterness is palpable. Some Bison posters are over there presenting all of the facts you are but they are having none of it and the group think is incredible.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The bitterness is palpable. Some Bison posters are over there presenting all of the facts you are but they are having none of it and the group think is incredible.
    ……….which is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I understand the UND bashing but I still haven’t seen anything where it says he has committed to us yet. If I’m wrong post something stating it plz. I still don’t think there are any guarantees that he will choose NDSU. Any info or thoughts?
    That is what is hilarious about the situation. There hasn't been any commitment that has been made public and they are acting like we have already "stolen" him from them.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    he hasn't yet, that's what is dumb. Im simply wondering why it would be such a shock to those in purgatory if he re committed with a Full ride after already accepting a PWO earler to NDSU?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant