Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz (PWO)

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It's not the Nursing program per se. If he doesn't have aspirations to play football after college it undermines a major selling point for NDSU IMO.
    I was alway under the impression that nursing is much harder to get into at NDSU
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

It is true that UND's nursing program has been a little easier to get into. That probably has to do with the fact that it accepts more students. That may change shortly as NDSU is in the process of expanding its nursing program and it will almost double in size. I have a high school daughter interested in nursing...it was making me physically ill to be researching the school up north. With the expansion of NDSU...it is much better....and better for the state's nursing shortage too.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I have to think with Trey where he is it makes it difficult to recruit a big time QB recruit. Any research tells you it’d be tough to top him on the depth chart. I see the next qb being signed next year.
    My thoughts exactly. With Trey and an Iowa State transfer, it's going to be tough to get a QB in this class.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why would any recruit think Trey is good when he has never played? I doubt that is a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Why would any recruit think Trey is good when he has never played? I doubt that is a factor.
    He's played, and scored a couple TDs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Considering he was a 3 star recruit with an offer from Bose I think people probably know he pretty good and has a good chance to start for a few years.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Definitely a factor for an 18 year old kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    My thoughts exactly. With Trey and an Iowa State transfer, it's going to be tough to get a QB in this class.
    Do we want a recruit that doesn't think he can surpass the other QB's on the team?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

He's not scared. We also don't promise anything, other than it will be hard work. Big day for Logan! Horns up kid
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He's not scared. We also don't promise anything, other than it will be hard work. Big day for Logan! Horns up kid
    Yep, I think we get this kid.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA