Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz

Default 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz

Logan Graetz, QB, 6-4, 190, QB, River Falls, WI

Multi-sport athlete (hockey and track) - saw he had a first period hat trick and has pretty decent speed (hurdles).

Sounds like he was injured a bit last football season.

Also, too bad this page doesn't have video anymore: https://usatodayhss.com/2016/super-6...tball-week-5-2

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz (PWO)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Logan Graetz, QB, 6-4, 190, QB, River Falls, WI

Multi-sport athlete (hockey and track) - saw he had a first period hat trick and has pretty decent speed (hurdles).

Sounds like he was injured a bit last football season.

Also, too bad this page doesn't have video anymore: https://usatodayhss.com/2016/super-6...tball-week-5-2
    Here's his HUDL page: http://www.publc.hudl.com/profile/6580786/Logan-Graetz

I see shades of Carson Wentz in his play. Not to be too disrespectful to his team, but if they were a stronger, championship-caliber team, perhaps he would be receiving more attention. He might be a hidden gem.
    Hail the BISON!!!

His mechanics are a little iffy, but seems like a good athlete. Nice to have depth, especially for free.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Looks like a project but hes certainly got the physical traits you look for at QB. Interested to watch how his senior year goes. Some of these kids peak early and others peak late. Worst case I'm sure we could find a spot at another position since hes 6-4 and athletic.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I like getting an extra QB in this class. The Missouri kid comes in very highly recruited, extremely mobile and just dominant at camp.

This kid comes in more slender. Had a lot of room for growth as he needs more strength but has a great frame. Mom was a Bison athlete and he wanted to be a Bison. Can't hurt! Best of luck to the young man and Congrats on chasing your dream and turning down scholarship money. Gotta love those kids.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I see that Bycznski, the QB they offered out of Ohio, committed to Rice last week so I'd assume that this closes the book on the QB position for this recruiting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I see that Bycznski, the QB they offered out of Ohio, committed to Rice last week so I'd assume that this closes the book on the QB position for this recruiting cycle.
    They weren't going to take two scholarship QB's in this class.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

His team didn't look like they had great athletes on it for sure. Looks to my untrained eye like a natural thrower/gunslinger with unsure footwork and mechanics. If only we had a great QB coach to fix those issues during a redshirt season while he gains weight and strength....... Oh yeah we've got that pretty proven guy who sends dudes to the NFL. IYes I know Carson and Easton are great players but they are also well spoken of because of their knowledge of the game and sound mechanics. Could have quite an under the radar gem in several years.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I suppose getting the next Brock, Carson or Easton is what we want with every QB recruit that commits, but that's not realistic. Getting the next Esley Thornton, James Hendricks or Cole Davis and seeing them come in and compete, provide depth, help out wherever they can to help the team...is what I want and what a guy like this could be. Not everyone will start, not everyone will make the NFL, but those who stay will be champions.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

15/23 attempts for 301yds and 4 tds to start the season.