Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Logan Graetz (PWO)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Who was that? The two studs who verballed tonght had it right in their tweets.
    Sorry wasn't a commit but it was a qb offer Kevin Lukasiewicz he was blessed to receive an offer from North Dakota University

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Sorry wasn't a commit but it was a qb offer Kevin Lukasiewicz he was blessed to receive an offer from North Dakota University
    I’m sure coach Freund will educate him and his commitment post will be correct.

Freundian slip?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I’m sure coach Freund will educate him and his commitment post will be correct.
    I just figured that’s how they are selling the program to these young men get them confused about the name

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Freundian slip?
    Well done, I made that same joke 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Freundian slip?
    Isn't one of the Bison Watch Party attendees a trainer at Arapahoe High School? Perhaps he doesn't know there are two FCS schools in North Dakota.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Isn't one of the Bison Watch Party attendees a trainer at Arapahoe High School? Perhaps he doesn't know there are two FCS schools in North Dakota.
    Yes, she is a Bison alum. Maybe he's in for a rude awakening...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looked at SS blog (read only, never comment), they are saying they now have completed a fully successful recruiting year with the addition of the two kids from California. So, I guess we are screwed over the next several years with the studs they have coming in their program (just ask Geaux_Sioux).

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    Rivalries and sports aside, both schools offer some solids programs. I know plenty of successful people for both schools, and I know some real duds from both schools. School programs are important, but not as important as what you do after school and how hard you work. My wife did Nursing at UND and I did Business, we've both done pretty well. I also work with a guy who went to NDSU business school and he is a real go getter that will find plenty of success.

NDSU wouldn't be my first choice for my kids either (only because I'm a UND guy), but aside from that, if they found a program there that they liked and it was a good fit for them, then I'm on board. Not that you will get me to wear any Bison apparel .... unless they end up playing sport there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Did you just point out your one NDSU friend to prove you are not racist?
    I think there is enough banter going on with the few other UND fans on this site. I don't post often, but when I do I try to by sensible. You will rarely, if ever, see me take shots at NDSU or what the program has accomplished, and if I do they are satirical.

I'm not sure how pointing out that having a NDSU co-worker (actually multiple, one who played OL for the Bison back in the day) proves anything about being or not being racist, then against I'm not sure why you had to pull any sort of race discussion into my post about both schools have some strong programs. Sports and rivalry (or whatever you want to call it) junk aside both schools have some marketable programs, and appeal to different kids for different reasons.

You can cast your line out there, but I'm not going to take the bait into a talking crap back in forth. I only come here because I actually do like to follow some of what the Bison do, even though I'm not a fan. My in-laws are big fans and I still end up watching enough Bison football with them. I try to get up there to tailgate at least once a year, and always enjoy myself ... it has turned into a pretty great production. And with us moving into The Valley, its nice to know who UND will be playing against.

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    I think there is enough banter going on with the few other UND fans on this site. I don't post often, but when I do I try to by sensible. You will rarely, if ever, see me take shots at NDSU or what the program has accomplished, and if I do they are satirical.

I'm not sure how pointing out that having a NDSU co-worker (actually multiple, one who played OL for the Bison back in the day) proves anything about being or not being racist, then against I'm not sure why you had to pull any sort of race discussion into my post about both schools have some strong programs. Sports and rivalry (or whatever you want to call it) junk aside both schools have some marketable programs, and appeal to different kids for different reasons.

You can cast your line out there, but I'm not going to take the bait into a talking crap back in forth. I only come here because I actually do like to follow some of what the Bison do, even though I'm not a fan. My in-laws are big fans and I still end up watching enough Bison football with them. I try to get up there to tailgate at least once a year, and always enjoy myself ... it has turned into a pretty great production. And with us moving into The Valley, its nice to know who UND will be playing against.
    Keep coming here and posting. Anything that I have read of yours has been respectful and much more so than some NDSU fans who visit SS.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix