Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You can choose one player

Default Re: You can choose one player

Carson Wentz because with his size and speed, he could play on the Dline in addition to a TE, WR, and safety. Could probably do LT but guard or D tackle would be a challenge

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Charlie Stock!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Jeff Bentrim

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ramon Humber, that is all. He would have killed it toting the rock, catching the ball, or playing any defensive position.

Tyler Roehl running the triple option. Guy was big enough to be a FB, fast enough to be a RB and hit like a LB. Seriously, 11 of him on each side of the ball would be a scary team.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I'll throw out two names for general consideration

Shawn Bibeau
    Jose Mohler

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nick Mertens

Phil Hansen
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Joe Mays. Impressive from his first spring game in which he intercepted a pass and then ran through and/or carried half the offense very enthusiastically for 20 yards and consequently got benched.

As for just pure size/strength/speed/athleticism from the D2 days, maybe Joe Toth.

Lamar Gordon.