Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12th Annual Pizza Party

Default Re: 12th Annual Pizza Party

Enjoy today fellow fans. Mr Meaty is unable to attend.

PS bring leftover tomorrow.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    It's party day!
    I will be there around 4:30 to make sure everything is set up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Best Pizza Party ever. 32 people showed up. 20 pizzas were consumed and there many laughs!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thanks Pat!!! It was nice to see everyone!

Thank you Pat!