Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison - Gophers 2006 Full Game

Default Bison - Gophers 2006 Full Game

I've had a few requests for this one. Thought I had lost it in a maze of videos and hard drives...but it popped up on an old external hard drive a couple of days ago.

I'd normally post this on the youtube thread...but I thought this one deserved its own thread. Tony...would you consider leaving this here for a few days?

I vaguely recall this one being taken down from youtube several years ago...so have at it while it lasts.

Last edited by CaBisonFan; 07-17-2018 at 03:16 AM.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: Bison - Gophers 2006 Full Game

At 3:02 left in the first quarter, NDSU had a 3-0 lead with a 1st and 10 at the Gopher 14. Penalty and then an interception off a tip. BAAAAH! Then the defense stopped them but NDSU fumbled the punt inside the 20 to give the Gophers a 5-yard scoring drive. And the TD taken back... ouch. More rushing yards, more passing yards, and twice as many first downs. Man.

Still nice to be able to watch guys like Steffes, Humber, White, Walker etc again.

Excellent work sir!

Added to my NDSU vs FBS playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...z2zGyenKXDMfLp

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jay walker....uff

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Have the CMU game by chance?
    Looking good Billy Ray!

It doesn't exit. I'm not sure the game even happened.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It doesn't exit. I'm not sure the game even happened.
    Heres a couple of minutes from that game.

https://youtu.be/O5eGKFdXRYk
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Have the CMU game by chance?
    I don't think so. I don't remember ever having the recording.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    At 3:02 left in the first quarter, NDSU had a 3-0 lead with a 1st and 10 at the Gopher 14. Penalty and then an interception off a tip. BAAAAH! Then the defense stopped them but NDSU fumbled the punt inside the 20 to give the Gophers a 5-yard scoring drive. And the TD taken back... ouch. More rushing yards, more passing yards, and twice as many first downs. Man.

Still nice to be able to watch guys like Steffes, Humber, White, Walker etc again.
    That was a gut punch. My dad, myself, and two of my cousins went to the game. I don't think my sisters came, but they may have, can't remember. Honestly, I think we were expecting NDSU to get thumped like 42-10 or something. Just was gonna be cool to see NDSU play in the Metrodump. Awesome game, had a lot of fun. Probs more fun than the following year, just because of the expectations even though the Herd won that time around. The TD rightfully was taken back. Better team that day lost. Only time I ever saw the old man snap at a rival fan. We were walking outside the dome and some Sota boys were letting us hear it and papa bear turned around and said something.
    College of Business Alumnus

them gopher jersey and helmets are awesome. they shouldve worn them the next 2 games