Thread: Go Vote

Default Go Vote

Didn’t see this mentioned anywhere... Missouri Valley Football Conference has been running a poll this week for outstanding performances from 2017. Today in the finals “NDSU team performance” is up against Marcus Weymiller from UNI. Bruce Anderson performance against SHSU got beat in the Semifinals. So go on Facebook “Missouri Valley Football Conference” and vote before 3pm central July 13th. If someone wants to add the link please do so

Default Re: Go Vote

Here is the link: http://valley-football.org/news/2018...-fan-vote.aspx

"Fans will be able to vote for their favorite performance throughout the week exclusively on the Missouri Valley Football Conference Facebook Page starting at 9:00 am CT each day. Each poll will close at 3:00 pm CT. In the event of a tie, an additional one-hour poll will be conducted on Twitter to serve as the tiebreaker."

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Here is the link: http://valley-football.org/news/2018...-fan-vote.aspx

"Fans will be able to vote for their favorite performance throughout the week exclusively on the Missouri Valley Football Conference Facebook Page starting at 9:00 am CT each day. Each poll will close at 3:00 pm CT. In the event of a tie, an additional one-hour poll will be conducted on Twitter to serve as the tiebreaker."
    That website is a train wreck in IE for me, best to load it in Chrome or some other browser. Anyone else having issues with it? And am I the only one that can't figure out where to actually vote? Clearly a conspiracy to keep NDSU fans out. VOTEGATEINEIGHTeen
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Can I add a "write-in" for Taryn Christion's INT performance against JMU?...
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Can I add a "write-in" for Taryn Christion's INT performance against JMU?...
    Only if you include the three fumbles along with the six interceptions.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You can vote on this page on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ValleyFootball/

Scroll down to Posts and there is a poll a little ways down the page.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Apparently a running back running for 170 yards and 2 TDs vs SDSU is a bigger deal than Bruce Anderson's 5 TD game and even bigger than us winning the National Championship. Or maybe UNI just needed to win something. Or maybe theres a reason the MVFC Facebook page only has 4k likes.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On a side not the MVFC website could use some work... looks a little 2001 esk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Apparently a running back running for 170 yards and 2 TDs vs SDSU is a bigger deal than Bruce Anderson's 5 TD game and even bigger than us winning the National Championship. Or maybe UNI just needed to win something. Or maybe theres a reason the MVFC Facebook page only has 4k likes.
    You do realize no other fans likes us. Not that I care. That is what happens when you scarf up six titles in seven years.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Meh, i think it's kind of dumb to try and weigh a team performance against individual performances. The performances that i feel are most impressive are Streveler, Acklin, and Anderson.Honestly, Streveler all year was impressive. Briscoe getting an award over him was complete rubbish.