Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown To Cal Poly

Default Countdown To Cal Poly

Yes, I realize it is too early to start a countdown thread. Way too early with 50 days out. I don't care and I might be crazy, but as the Waylon Jennings song goes, "It keeps me from going insane." I have held out as long as I can, it helps keep me out of trouble, and I am tired of reading the AC/DC thread (sorry Loaf ). Besides, I am getting old and pretty much do what I want these days anyway. So here is to the possibility of 14>1 having to change his screen name again and seven of eight FCS National Championships..
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    FROM ANOTHER FAN BOARD:
    "Because of their long term dominance at the FCS level it's my opinion that NDSU Football should be forced into the FBS level."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Countdown To Cal Poly

Just giving you a hard time, but Dom says 51 days. Is this:

Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 07-13-2018 at 01:11 PM.

"The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I have held out as long as I can, it helps keep me out of trouble, and I am tired of reading the AC/DC thread ..
    I was actually starting to get concerned for your well-being for a split-second there, but then you let this little snippet out of the bag ............. and effectively let everybody know that you are obviously not serious.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Just give you a hard time, but Dom says 51 days. Is this:

Pick pick ,pick. Okay, as I have said I am no whiz at math but I will show my work. Today does not count as far as I am concerned because I am counting the days LEFT. There are 19 days left in the month of July (a 31 day month, or so I am told). There are 31 days in August according to the Gregorian calendar so on the 31st there will be one day left until September 1st. Adding 19 + 31 is more than likely 50. Maybe we can get Audit to check those calculations. Either Dom is using a different methodology and counting today which is not days left or he will show up on September 2nd to an empty Dome. I will check in again tomorrow when there are 49 days LEFT.

P.S. Loaf: Especially serious about AC/DC.
    FROM ANOTHER FAN BOARD:
    "Because of their long term dominance at the FCS level it's my opinion that NDSU Football should be forced into the FBS level."

Pick pick ,pick. Okay, as I have said I am no whiz at math but I will show my work. Today does not count as far as I am concerned because I am counting the days LEFT. There are 19 days left in the month of July (a 31 day month, or so I am told). There are 31 days in August according to the Gregorian calendar so on the 31st there will be one day left until September 1st. Adding 19 + 31 is more than likely 50. Maybe we can get Audit to check those calculations. Either Dom is using a different methodology and counting today which is not days left or he will show up on September 2nd to an empty Dome. I will check in again tomorrow when there are 49 days LEFT.

P.S. Loaf: Especially serious about AC/DC.
    Not counting today might be part of the problem if you use this site: https://www.epochconverter.com/days/2018
    Hail the BISON!!!

"The football hotbed of the high plains."

Hey Vet, how many yards in a "Zenner" again? **

(You're welcome everybody ……. …….. that ought to keep him occupied and out of our hair for a good month or so.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Hey Vet, how many yards in a "Zenner" again? **

(You're welcome everybody ……. …….. that ought to keep him occupied and out of our hair for a good month or so.)
    Five. Remember, I forgive I don't forget.
    FROM ANOTHER FAN BOARD:

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Not counting today might be part of the problem if you use this site: https://www.epochconverter.com/days/2018
    Okay, thanks for drawing me a picture . I have been posting days to go several times on the Random Thoughts thread and no one has corrected me so I could avoid this major embarrassment. Thanks, guys. All I can say is that it isn't the first time and I guarantee it won't be the last. I'll just pretend tomorrow is "Groundhog Day" and it will be day 50 all over again.
    FROM ANOTHER FAN BOARD:

Five. Remember, I forgive I don't forget.
    I distinctly remember 4.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I distinctly remember 4.
    I know it was four. I was being a smart ass for my "good friend" Loaf.
    FROM ANOTHER FAN BOARD: