Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Countdown To Cal Poly

Default Re: Countdown To Cal Poly

Day 0! Gameday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Day 0! Gameday!!!!
    Did that take very long to research?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Day 0! Gameday!!!!
    Shorter and a lot less research, just like the Ford administration...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

This is going to be a tough one for me today. This will be the first Bison game I won't be able to share with my dad. We lost him in January due to complications from knee surgery. If we didn't watch the game together, it never failed, he would always call me to see which channel the Bison were on.

I am really going to miss sharing these games with him. I'm going to pretend the team will win this one for him.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN; 09-01-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    This is going to be a tough one for me today. This will be the first Bison game I won't be able to share with my dad. We lost him in January due to complications from knee surgery. If we didn't watch the game together, it never failed, he would always call me to see which channel the Bison were on.

I am really going to miss sharing these games with him. I'm going to pretend the team will win this one for him.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My dad and I have always had NDSU football as "our thing" too. I remind myself often to enjoy these years with him as age and health issues remind me there is no guarantee of how long our time together will be. How awesome to have something so special to remember him by though. Cheers to a good game and good memories of years past!

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry for your loss and I know it is hard to lose a loved one.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So sorry for your loss. I have a similar thing with my dad, on all accounts. . I hope the season goes ok for you. Take care.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery