Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
Can y'all clear this up for me before the season? I have Midco internet and get my TV through PSVue streaming service (may switch to Hulu w/ live tv at some point), and have had access to WatchESPN in the past. With ESPN+ am I going to have to pay the monthly fee to get access to the other MVFC (and Southland) games that I've gotten accustomed to watching?
Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
I am not sure which FCS games will be ESPN3 and which ones will be ESPN+, so I subscribed just to be safe... it's $5 a month which is really no big deal. O enjoy being able to watch MVFC games all day on Saturdays -- also like to sneak in a little Southlan football as well.

Wish the CAA and Big Sky got it together and started streaming all games on ESPN... personally don't give a crap about any of the other conferences.
For hardcore fans it's not a biggie but if you have to pay $5 a month for something that was free before, the reach and value of ESPN3 just went in the toilet. What does the MVFC get from the $5 a month? Probably nothing.