Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National Championship game

Default Re: National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    May have missed something but when I watched the rerun I counted 7 times that they were inside the 24-yard line. IMO the defense won that game.
    Yes, the defense did win the game. Defense held all day and just did not want them to break at the end.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    My buddy was right on the call. I said no they will not run it. There is enough time for them to stop us and get the ball back. WE had not moved the ball all second half on them. But he was right and they did run it. Thank God the defense held.
    Was at home for this game with friends. I was yelling and shaking the screen a solid minute before they ran the play. I knew it was coming, knew we weren't defending it and couldn't watch it live. Ran into the other room hoping they didn't get a TD. No one believed me that they'd do it. They all looked at me like I was from the future after that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Was at home for this game with friends. I was yelling and shaking the screen a solid minute before they ran the play. I knew it was coming, knew we weren't defending it and couldn't watch it live. Ran into the other room hoping they didn't get a TD. No one believed me that they'd do it. They all looked at me like I was from the future after that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    My 13 year old son and I were watching the game in our living room and we both knew the fake was coming and were both horrified that it wasn't defended AT ALL. My son dropped his first F-bomb in front of me. I related. If you're going to drop an F-bomb in front of your dad for the first time, that's probably the appropriate time. (Mine was in college while watching Buster Douglas drop Iron Mike. Also, an appropriate time in my opinion.)
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    My 13 year old son and I were watching the game in our living room and we both knew the fake was coming and were both horrified that it wasn't defended AT ALL. My son dropped his first F-bomb in front of me. I related. If you're going to drop an F-bomb in front of your dad for the first time, that's probably the appropriate time. (Mine was in college while watching Buster Douglas drop Iron Mike. Also, an appropriate time in my opinion.)
    I was in public so I had to settle for SOB---it wasn't my first time.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Did we still win......
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If they are behind be ready for the fake punt.
    Don't be ridiculous. You don't start pulling out "trick plays" in the National Championship Game because...wait a minute. S***! Get him!

Did they digitally add purple streamers?

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Did they digitally add purple streamers?

Did the Dukie fans ever figure out what to do with their hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Throw trash everywhere.