When coach mentioned Jayden in one of his appearances this last winter he didn't say anything definitive, but I got the impression that he really didn't have any idea how they were going to use Jayden, just yet anyway.

I would guess he will be involved in a lot of different roles in practice this fall. I think they will take the whole year to try to figure out how best to use him.

His elite athleticism goes beyond long speed. His arm strength is nothing to sneeze at, and he is obviously a very smart guy. I wouldn't rule out QB just yet. If for no other reason than the roster is just replete with safeties and WR's. A little more depth and competition at QB might not be such a bad thing. Might be fun having our own version of Russell Wilson.

I watched all his highlights from football and basketball....hard to determine leadership qualities from film. The kids vertical is ridiculous, but he didn't improve his track numbers this spring. I think his best 100 was a 10.8 something? He did look bigger in his senior basketball highlights so it looks like he was already lifting and getting ready for his football career.

One thing that concerned me was a complete lack of swagger and no evident meanness in his games. Coaches need to get out their big torches and light a fire in this one, he might just be another legend in the making.