Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Verbal: Jaren Lewis

Default Re: 2019 Verbal: Jaren Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Man, that is going to be an awkward situation between Entz and Klieman when Chris gets back. Maybe they already worked it out. (Knowing Klieman, it probably already was worked out.)
    Chris said Collin Klein was the driver behind the Jaren Lewis contact.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just want to see someone grow a pair and ask a question or two about it...

I just dont care. If the kid wants to wear purple instead of being a Bison so be it. We need the guys who want to be here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Man, that is going to be an awkward situation between Entz and Klieman when Chris gets back. Maybe they already worked it out. (Knowing Klieman, it probably already was worked out.)
    I will leave you Messingham and Hedberg if Jaren signs with Kstate?

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I will leave you Messingham and Hedberg if Jaren signs with Kstate?
    If you throw in a transfer it's a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I just dont care. If the kid wants to wear purple instead of being a Bison so be it. We need the guys who want to be here.

^^^^^^^This.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd guess that would be the case being we had the transfer lined up already. And the case could always be that Jaren contacted Kleiman and asked if he had a spot for him at KSU?

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

But regardless of how it went down, what wnd93b said.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't been following this thread or Jaren Lewis... but I gather he left. If so must have wanted to just play football, not learn football.

I agree with the comment, only those who want to be here ... and to learn football ... need to stay. You need to learn football to be a champion.

Otherwise, you can just look to the sidelines for them to tell you what to do.

Players who learn football, play fast - Stampeding Speed. {Credit to Vet70}

You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I haven't been following this thread or Jaren Lewis... but I gather he left. If so must have wanted to just play football, not learn football.

I agree with the comment, only those who want to be here ... and to learn football ... need to stay. You need to learn football to be a champion.

Otherwise, you can just look to the sidelines for them to tell you what to do.

Players who learn football, play fast - Stampeding Speed. {Credit to Vet70}

Can’t fault an 18-year old kid for changing his mind. We’ll be fine. I don’t understand how people get upset about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOL ... I'm not upset. I never heard of this kid. I was just agreeing with the folks who say, the kids who stay; the ones who want to be champions; the ones who want to play here with their whole heart are the ones that need to be here. The ones who want to learn the game and how to play.

If that is not you, yes, by all means, move on with best wishes for you and your future.

People make mistakes all the time. The smart one realize they made a mistake and move on. The Bison football program was not for this kid and he moved on. Smart move! Wise choice. He is to be congratulated, not vilified. I didn't, and truly hope it was not take in that vain.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!