Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Verbal: Dawson Weisenberger

Default Re: 2019 Verbal: Dawson Weisenberger

Someone here should get a copy of the police report. If this is Entz laying down the law, this is a bad precedent.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Someone here should get a copy of the police report. If this is Entz laying down the law, this is a bad precedent.

WTF you talking bout

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    WTF you talking bout
    A player got busted for dope, and he was punished by the courts (this is not a new concept). Entz probably had some stiff punishment in mind, but the kid bailed first as far as I know. How is this a bad precedent ? Or is Entz just supposed to wink and say, "Naughty boy, don't do this again."

Sorry, I was responding to td577's post.

Not sure what your talking about, sounds like the kid chose to leave the program rather then deal with the repercussions from his transgressions. Even if it wasn't his choice I don't see how this is a bad precedent. If you don't follow team rules there are consequences. If you break the law there are consequences. Each coach handles these things differently and every situation should be handled on it's own merits.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Sorry, I was responding to td577's post.
    Yup I was thinking the same you were. Bad precedent?? Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    A player got busted for dope, and he was punished by the courts (this is not a new concept). Entz probably had some stiff punishment in mind, but the kid bailed first as far as I know. How is this a bad precedent ? Or is Entz just supposed to wink and say, "Naughty boy, don't do this again."
    Not what I'm saying at all. You just made a lot of conjecture without knowing the facts. Get the police report, the court proceedings, and tell me you want a coach kicking off every player for this. I don't think you will because I don't think most people want to know truths and just want to trust the coach.

Not what I'm saying at all. You just made a lot of conjecture without knowing the facts. Get the police report, the court proceedings, and tell me you want a coach kicking off every player for this. I don't think you will because I don't think most people want to know truths and just want to trust the coach.

I trust the coach.

Maybe the coach doesn’t want to start “bad precedent” with his players. What’s next, being ok with a bit of coke too? Slippery slope—>I’ll yield to him on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Maybe the coach doesn’t want to start “bad precedent” with his players. What’s next, being ok with a bit of coke too? Slippery slope—>I’ll yield to him on this one.

Plus, you’re opinion is in a vacuum. You don’t know whether there was any history, but not that that matters anyway, cuz I for one don’t want to even give history a chance.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.