Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2019 Verbal: Dawson Weisenberger

Default Re: 2019 Verbal: Dawson Weisenberger

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Not what I'm saying at all. You just made a lot of conjecture without knowing the facts. Get the police report, the court proceedings, and tell me you want a coach kicking off every player for this. I don't think you will because I don't think most people want to know truths and just want to trust the coach.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    From my understanding, based on the past, I believe players get a warning before they are kicked off the team. In regards to Dawson, I have no idea what caused him to leave, but maybe he got warned, didn't want to conform and therefore, left on his own.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Maybe the coach doesn’t want to start “bad precedent” with his players. What’s next, being ok with a bit of coke too? Slippery slope—>I’ll yield to him on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. We also don't know if there were other issues internal that lead to his dismissal/decision to bail (I have ZERO inside knowledge on anything and am purely speculating). We don't have that info nor should we have that info.

I wish the kid the best. Too bad it didn't work out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I trust the coach.
    I am right with you here brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Not what I'm saying at all. You just made a lot of conjecture without knowing the facts. Get the police report, the court proceedings, and tell me you want a coach kicking off every player for this. I don't think you will because I don't think most people want to know truths and just want to trust the coach.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    First of all we don't know if he was kicked off or just left. Second of all no not every kid is going to be kicked off for a MIP and misdemeanor pot charge but there are consequences to those actions and if a player isn't willing to obey those consequences and or continues his behavior he will be gone. I wouldn't want it any other way, would you? You can't let things slide or the culture is jeopardized.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    First of all we don't know if he was kicked off or just left. Second of all no not every kid is going to be kicked off for a MIP and misdemeanor pot charge but there are consequences to those actions and if a player isn't willing to obey those consequences and or continues his behavior he will be gone. I wouldn't want it any other way, would you? You can't let things slide or the culture is jeopardized.
    Group hug and all will be fine ...

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Group hug and all will be fine ...

Really, CAS, "group hugs"...…...that's so 80's....

So much bs in this tread.

Kid got railroaded by the legal system. It happens all the time. A Plead guilty now and in a year of good behavior it comes off your record type of deal

Moral of the story......no good deed goes unpunished. dont pick up drunk friends from parties and or let random kids in your car.

Yep, if it's your car your responsible for what
    Other kids bring in it.

Personally I think the coach was a little bit hard on him but that's the coach's call...as long as he's consistent.