Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: 2018 MVFC Season

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8,117
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Redbirds spacking the CSU Rams late. They gonna get an FBS win today.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,591

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Saw where the Coyotes are 7.5 point favorites over surprising Missouri State this weekend and that their Dakota Days will be a sellout.
    MSU beat #20 ranked Northern Arizona 40-8 and gave #9 Illinois State it’s 1st loss 24-21, one week after the Redbirds gave FBS Colorado State a decisive loss.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,903

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Saw where the Coyotes are 7.5 point favorites over surprising Missouri State this weekend and that their Dakota Days will be a sellout.
    MSU beat #20 ranked Northern Arizona 40-8 and gave #9 Illinois State itís 1st loss 24-21, one week after the Redbirds gave FBS Colorado State a decisive loss.
    ISU had FBS hangover, and 2 raod games in a row, the CO game at elevation and time change was difficult for them
    NAU has like 20 guys out with injuries...exaggeration but its kind of true

    USD wins this one, MSU is better but not great

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    8,205

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    FYI, Colorado State is a terrible team this year - worst than most years. Their only win is against another team struggling this year - Arkansas. CSU is a G5 team, and far as I'm concern, G5 teams are not a much better than many FCS teams.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    fargo
    Posts
    1,913

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    FYI, Colorado State is a terrible team this year - worst than most years. Their only win is against another team struggling this year - Arkansas. CSU is a G5 team, and far as I'm concern, G5 teams are not a much better than many FCS teams.
    Definitely, but that Misery State win over ISUr is still pretty impressive, and definitely makes me think more of them as a contender in the Valley...
    [/PURPLE FONT]

    Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    ...I live in grand forks and actually have a degree from UND. I know how much this school sucks because i've seen it first hand.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    6,663

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Definitely, but that Misery State win over ISUr is still pretty impressive, and definitely makes me think more of them as a contender in the Valley...

    "IF YOU CAN'T PLAY NICE PLAY FOOTBALL."
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    fargo
    Posts
    1,913

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    "Contender in the Valley" meaning, potential top 4-5 team in the MVFC and potential playoff team. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying they could...?
    [/PURPLE FONT]

    Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    ...I live in grand forks and actually have a degree from UND. I know how much this school sucks because i've seen it first hand.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    De Pere, WI
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Gained respect? Yes.
    Contender for the title? No.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

    "If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    6,663

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Gained respect? Yes.
    Contender for the title? No.
    I'll go with this version.

    "IF YOU CAN'T PLAY NICE PLAY FOOTBALL."
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    fargo
    Posts
    1,913

    Default Re: 2018 MVFC Season

    Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Gained respect? Yes.
    Contender for the title? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I'll go with this version.
    See above...
    [/PURPLE FONT]

    Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    ...I live in grand forks and actually have a degree from UND. I know how much this school sucks because i've seen it first hand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •