Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Default Re: Thoughts

I think a “throwback” jersey would be fun to see and pretty good marketing, too. You could even make it a tradition for one of the rivalry games between one of the Dakota teams. A new throwback every couple of years, or something.

Think about it... it would satisfy all you oldsters who don’t like change, all you newbies who like things that are different, and weirdos like me who are somewhere in the middle of the 2...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I say that the Bison need new uni's and helmets all the time. Look how many national championships those have brought to Oregon. [purple]

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I think a “throwback” jersey would be fun to see and pretty good marketing, too. You could even make it a tradition for one of the rivalry games between one of the Dakota teams. A new throwback every couple of years, or something.

Think about it... it would satisfy all you oldsters who don’t like change, all you newbies who like things that are different, and weirdos like me who are somewhere in the middle of the 2...
    Some people now probably think of throw back as 2003-2004 which were ugly. I liked the 90s Dome look better than the 80s, which I didn't like even back then

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Most people now probably think of throw back as 2005. I dont think the 80s throwback jerseys look that great. I wasnt a fan even back then.

10 char
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post

10 char
    There is nothing wrong with having a preference. I actually liked this look much better with the newer helmet.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Sorry, misread your post.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

How about do a throwback from prior national championship teams. Maybe for first game of year. Would be cool to see a prior championship team lift the banner this fall and pass on the championship tradition. I think NDSU fans would really embrace seeing former championship teams get on the field and get deserved recognition. They have earned it. Would probably mean a lot to the former players too given how far this program has come.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post

Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Like this?

based off of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Like this?

If its worn only once per year, I wouldn't mind snorty but I prefer the more modern Bison helmet. I think it looks better on a helmet. But shorty looks great on hats and shirts. Maybe snorty would look better on the more modern helmet.