Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Default Re: Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    So a kid can't come "bust his ass and play for the team" and want a new uniform design? Glad you're not our recruiting coordinator.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    bama seems to do just fine without the razzle dazzle bs unis

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    bama seems to do just fine without the razzle dazzle bs unis

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Well that's easy to say because they are in the most beautiful state in the country!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

A) I like our jerseys . They are not outdated, they are modern.
    B) I love our helmets
    C) If jerseys are impacted recruiting, I must have missed something. We are killing it.
    D) Not opposed to an alternate
    E) Not opposed to keeping it the same
    F) Wish we could win a national Championship game in the green Jersey

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    How far away do you guys think new football uniforms are? I’ve never been a fan of these unis and am dreaming of new ones. Any “THOUGHTS”?
    When I was in 9th or 10th grade, I had an account on here where I suggested we get a yellow uniform and maybe even a green helmet.
    That's when I found out what cyber bullying was. I had to ditch the account because people were so mean haha- I had straight red chicklets for suggesting such a horrible f*cking idea.

But for real, I don't want any chrome. That's pretty much my limit on new uniform styles. I agree to an extent that the font of the "NDSU" and the numbers are a little less masculine than I would desire but overall very pleased. I would love a new take on the old snorty logo on the helmet and jerseys (as appears in my profile pic). In all honesty, I would prefer the old snorty on the helmets more than the current snorty and its not particularly close.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
    White Helmet Ideas.

I can't believe I was artistic enough to do this.
    I like seeing the combos, but I just don't like white helmets - almost for anyone haha
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    This is kind of what I am thinking of with a couple different options. Forgive the poor photoshop job.

edit. I really like USC and Michigan's use of only their school colors and no white on the home uni. And I felt the predominantly yellow jersey with a classic look was unique enough. I left the helmet as is because messing with the center stripe on the yellow helmet just didn't feel like a Bison uniform.
    LOVE the harvest pants... good work
    3. It's time to go FBS

Next thing you know someone is going to suggest putting names on the back of the jerseys. No, No, and No.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dont understand why some always want to change uniforms?????????
    Right? Ndsu changes fairly often. Tough to do a "classic" look like USC, Alabama, Penn St, etc. when you keep changing the uniforms to a modern design.
    College of Business Alumnus

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love the harvest helmets. Please god no chrome. Oregon Unis are terrible and a waste of money.

No takers on the names on jerseys? What about stickers on helmets?

Every time I see these I am reminded of:

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix