Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Thoughts

So basically talk about anything we want in the off season when it is slow but the uniforms in which our football players are wearing is off limits? Ok I get it.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I think the all white uniforms that I've seen other teams wear look awful. That's all I have to add to this thread. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    So basically talk about anything we want in the off season when it is slow but the uniforms in which our football players are wearing is off limits? Ok I get it.
    Keep in mind that personally, I have never said don't talk about what they wear. All I have said is that I don't care as long as they keep beating the crap out of everyone. Hell, I have even offered to spend $3.50 at your bake sale.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Keep in mind that personally, I have never said don't talk about what they wear. All I have said is that I don't care as long as they keep beating the crap out of everyone. Hell, I have even offered to spend $3.50 at your bake sale.
    No worries
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Not sure what's the appeal of white uniforms, especially after seeing Deadpool 2.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Football fashion wtf? All I care is the Bison kick ass on the field and win no matter how outdated or incorrect the uniform looks. Is this football or some beauty contest? Maybe this thread should be moved to Bison Commons or some other topic area.
    Dont understand why some always want to change uniforms?????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dont understand why some always want to change uniforms?????????
    Agree 100%. And I don't buy the recruiting angle bs. If a kid is worried about a funky uniform design sign some where else. If you wanta come and bust your ass to maximize your potential and play team ball NDSU is a good fit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

So a kid can't come "bust his ass and play for the team" and want a new uniform design? Glad you're not our recruiting coordinator.
    Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Agree 100%. And I don't buy the recruiting angle bs. If a kid is worried about a funky uniform design sign some where else. If you wanta come and bust your ass to maximize your potential and play team ball NDSU is a good fit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Have we ever lost a recruit that anyone knows of because they don't think the uniforms are cool, hip or whatever? I can't believe that is really high on their list of priorities compared to say, having a chance to be part of a national championship team and get a ring. I sense that possibly what we have going on to an extent in this discussion is a generational divide.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Have we ever lost a recruit that anyone knows of because they don't think the uniforms are cool, hip or whatever? I can't believe that is really high on their list of priorities compared to say, having a chance to be part of a national championship team and get a ring. I sense that possibly what we have going on to an extent in this discussion is a generational divide.
    Wasn't there a rumor a guy didn't come here because he couldn't get uniform #1? I believe Marcus Williams was #1 at the time.